Ball lightning help

bump
1. No idea, really, it was weak when it got introduced. It kinda worked if you went crit but that was because of shockstacking, there's no shockstacking now but the damage is higher so I guess it would work about the same.

2. Go crit, maximize area, use knocback gem for some extra fun if you have the room, slower projectiles will give it more hits but range will drop significantly.

3. If you're tanky enough anything can work in hardcore, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

4. Passive tree is only a third of the build, good tree is required but not enough. You could refine this one a bit, some nodes have better alternatives and there's a golden rule:
You either go crit all the way or you don't, you equally need chance and multiplier, and a crit build without power charges is like a woman with no ass, it's there but not quite.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 30, 2014, 9:52:51 AM
You'll need AOE + Fast cast + a deep pool of mana + crit. Herald of ice is also quite nice. I guess Apeps Rage would be nice. I would not waste many points on + light% points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info