[1.2] Rampage 15k Dps Phys Crit LMP Tornado Shot Ranger!

This Build absolutely Shreds in every map I've played so far, currently level 87. Acrobatics + evasion based, but still tanky because of lightning coil. This build DOES NOT require drillneck, but of course it will give you some more dps.

Bandits:
Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Help Kraitlyn
Merciless - Help Alira

My Gear!

Got Really lucky with the 6 link lightning coil, only took 40 fuse. This build was doing around 6-7k dps before power charge on crit and crit multi with a much lower dps bow. Current bow is 322pdps. I would say rat's nest is almost required to make this build shine, because the attack speed really helps with the low aps crit bow, and the movement speed really helps since archers have no movement skills.

Tooltip DPS imgur Link

http://imgur.com/384Xob4

Current Skill Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uq_rAdGiQPT4oSLEotwVp9T-yBsBGf75Y6OKI_ZNko19MHx_K3fXOdRv8qCfVvr8xWegh3ZKfd0NOrOQCluvIXaGzsEz1opRR-dUJP3_3o2_BbXUIzBx3ahLeDpCwuwqW3n2QzZS7LTFYqxsjJ2qNj3jhMCcpzRtbLVI8-oqC3BSBiMfQQMeFr8mlWHiVUuMNg5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUWND6NabJjIBshnPeiLqsTC1CHGhj0-VBQiJmvFdaMqp6xQ=

Last edited by VelvetUnicor on Aug 29, 2014, 1:27:13 PM
Ever heard of links? This aren't the 90s .....
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
CommodoX wrote:
Ever heard of links? This aren't the 90s .....

You can see links in the gear tab.
"
VelvetUnicor wrote:

That means you have no idea what links are.

www.google.com is one
www.google.com is not

To give you a hint: imgur + skill tree could be linked. Just a hint.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
VelvetUnicor wrote:

www.google.com is one
www.google.com is not

I would also just automatically assume you were talking about path of exile links, since the link to imgur does not matter ... at all. Unless you really wanted to do something fantastic with those 2 seconds it takes you to copy paste the link -.-
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
VelvetUnicor wrote:

www.google.com is one
www.google.com is not

This is my first build post, so I'm not familiar with setting up url's and such. I find content is more important than format anyway. I'd appreciate it if in the future any advice wasn't given with such a cross tone too. Thanks.
nice stuff, got 18k lmp tornada, but respeced into Split arrow.. Dream about your 6L LC, reflect so annoying(
Here is my gear/gem setup. Currently lvl 85

Also you dont need Pierce gem, Tornado already piercing, projectiles works like granade. You just got all pierce projectile nodes from the tree and got Drillneck,I highly recommend to you respec into Split Arrow, or Ice Shot at least
Last edited by ptica on Aug 29, 2014, 8:45:04 PM
"
ptica wrote:
nice stuff, got 18k lmp tornada, but respeced into Split arrow.. Dream about your 6L LC, reflect so annoying(
Here is my gear/gem setup. Currently lvl 85

Also you dont need Pierce gem, Tornado already piercing, projectiles works like granade. You just got all pierce projectile nodes from the tree and got Drillneck,I highly recommend to you respec into Split Arrow, or Ice Shot at least

Sick bow, hope to get a similar one soon here. I've considered switching to split arrow but have a question regarding what you said towards pierce w/ tornado shot. I was under the assumption that since I have drillneck, the pierce gem would give me more damage than increased phys proj damage gem. Is that incorrect? For instance my pierce gem says 57% pierce chance, so wouldn't that give me more dps than my 45% increased physical projectile attack damage gem because of my drillneck? Thanks for the input by the way.
it's 45% MORE physical projectile attack damage. Big difference.
Pierce gives only pierce chance, thant means your arrows got 57% pierce first enemies wave and hit 2,3 waves etc. Its not gives you dps. Otherside PPAD gives your projectile 45% more phys. damage. So yes, its big difference. If you will stay on Tornado shot, so your skill link will looks like:
Tornado shot - PPAD - faster attacks - incr. crit. dmg - added fire - pcoc/incr.crit chance/ or w/e you want.

Also i recommend to link your Assassin's mark: split arrow - chain - curse on hit - AM
just bcuz you dont need time to cast curse, just 1 shot and whole pack of mobs cursed. Very comfortable
REMOVE herald of ice(you already got hatred for cold damage) - its not big dps boost. Make Herald of Ash - incr. Burning Damage - hatred - reduced mana: why? because your overkill burning damage will be boosted by Increased burning damage support gem. Oh, this proliferation! I like it :P

Last edited by ptica on Aug 29, 2014, 11:25:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info