1.2 Feedback

After I played Standard (93), Ambush (93) & Hardcore (87),

I tried the new Beyond league some days, and I like the idea of crafting (in a permanent league) but,

I don't like new stupid mobs, I don't like quests to gain reputation, I don't like the idea of daylies (and also I don't like the idea to trade to pick some uniques I need).

Well, maybe I don't like the new 1.2 contents.

Suggestions to GGG.

- Add nice simple contents (auction house for example, with just b/o prices)
- Don't add stupid contents (stupid mobs or "excape or die" or "need alt-f4" contents)
- Fix good contents (good skills, descriptions, you know...)
- Remove bad contents (legacies, alt-f4, stupid contents)

See you : )

IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They're making the game that they want to play... not the game you want to.

I do question their mantra though... how can anyone with a job want to play FM? I've given up caring about them. I do quests, when I feel like it, but mostly I've just gone back to my old playstyle. The grind is too long with no tangible reward until the very end.

It would be interesting to see if anyone from GGG is planning on getting a level 8 master without cheating.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I do question their mantra though... how can anyone with a job want to play FM? I've given up caring about them. I do quests, when I feel like it, but mostly I've just gone back to my old playstyle. The grind is too long with no tangible reward until the very end.

It would be interesting to see if anyone from GGG is planning on getting a level 8 master without cheating.

After 9 days out of 90 there are already several players with multiple level 7 masters even in challange leagues.

Personally i have two at level 5 only, but i never tried to farm them at all and i have a full time job + GF. By the time you start do maps you'll encounter one each 2 or 3 maps which suffices to reach at least level 6 in one month with most of them if paired with daily quests

Also to answer OP, why stupid mobs and content? plz elaborate, saying just it's stupid cannot be even considered feedback.
Such feedback wow
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

After 9 days out of 90 there are already several players with multiple level 7 masters even in challange leagues.

Personally i have two at level 5 only, but i never tried to farm them at all and i have a full time job + GF. By the time you start do maps you'll encounter one each 2 or 3 maps which suffices to reach at least level 6 in one month with most of them if paired with daily quests

Also to answer OP, why stupid mobs and content? plz elaborate, saying just it's stupid cannot be even considered feedback.

Well you know how ggg does things , they make the all but the last level easy . level 7 might be reasonable to get in a few days of no lifeing but 8 takes a organized effort.

its like 1.4 million points , youch
Only for zana I *think*.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They are actually making a game that they would want to play, if they didnt have the job of making the game they would want to play.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:
Such feedback wow

such reply, wow
Suggestions to OP.

- Add Constructive feedback (Be specific)
- Don't add stupid feedback (stupid feedback includes calling things stupid without providing reasons)
- Fix good feedback (descriptions, you know...)
- Remove bad feedback (Vague, mysterious, and somewhat insulting feedback)

See you : )

Noblesse oblige
thanks for suggestions,

this is a simple feedback, but not stupid feedback, I just have not much time to explain all in details, intelligent persons understand.
Last edited by RoyalStar on Sep 1, 2014, 11:21:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info