"Axis soldiers are again too scared to be found in the Sceptre of God in any difficulty."

Anyone noticed this on the client patch notes?

Heil Dominus?
Well it seems to work, haven't seen any one speaking german so far up in the tower.

As in i haven't seen any axis up there :)
Last edited by Kaptainpuha on Aug 29, 2014, 8:12:30 AM
I laughed so hard when I read that XD
So glad they did this.

I use evangelists for my spectres and half the desecrate spawn was those soldiers.
sometimes needed 2 minutes to get 3 spectres ffs
now around 30sec-1 minute setup
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Go with the times. Axis of evil is a term coined by George W. Bush to describe governments that he accused of sponsoring terrorism and seeking weapons of mass destruction.

So Dominus is probably a dealer of weapons of mass destruction, like Ball Lightning. That would explain the armor and weapon racks in the barracks. too.
"
Mivo wrote:
Go with the times. Axis of evil is a term coined by George W. Bush to describe governments that he accused of sponsoring terrorism and seeking weapons of mass destruction.

So Dominus is probably a dealer of weapons of mass destruction, like Ball Lightning. That would explain the armor and weapon racks in the barracks. too.

Well, it was easier to contain the joke to one (main) language :) But yes you could have done that too...

Besides you contradict your self in that case, because when we are invading dominus, we shouldn't find any weapons of mass destruction at all....
Last edited by Kaptainpuha on Aug 29, 2014, 8:20:23 AM
Didn't fit the lore, nobody was allowed in the tower except Dominus and sometimes Piety for a quick shag or so.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Mivo wrote:

Actually Mr. Bush borrowed it from a much earlier time, when Germany and its allies were called that during WWII.
"
Kaptainpuha wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:

Well, it was easier to contain the joke to one (main) language :) But yes you could have done that too...

Besides you contradict your self in that case, because when we are invading dominus, we shouldn't find any weapons of mass destruction at all....
No WMD were ever found in countries that were classified as belonging to axis of evil by Americans, so no contradiction.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
One Nation, one Country, one High Templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info