Save Hideout Configuration, PLEASE!!!

Hey! , I'd like to suggest, and ask, for an option to save multiple hideout configurations. This way we would be able to build different kinds of hideouts and change between them whenever we feel like it , without having to re-decorate from 0 each time. I think it would be really nice :).
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Further developing this idea: "hideout configuration slots" like char slots: some (2,4,10...) for free, and over the limit - for mtx.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
+100000 to this idea. Some Hideout slots would be great.

Or at least be able to keep a Master Hideout config if we test some other Master hideout and wanna comeback to the previous.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
I necro this thread because I soooo feel the need to save my hideout !
I've spent a LOT of time trying to build my current hideout, and I'm happy with it, but...

NOW I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE, but I can't without deleting my current hideout !!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Please GGG do something to save a hideout configuration in whatever way !

Thanks
"
silumit wrote:
Further developing this idea: "hideout configuration slots" like char slots: some (2,4,10...) for free, and over the limit - for mtx.

na 1 is default and additional ones u have to purchase. would be more than fine.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Didnt see this one, made my own > loving the idea of micro transaction slots btw!!

^_^
Exiled for Eternity
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info