Too much expectations?

Ok,

rlly pissed for some time.

Crafting at bench on my helm with "At last two blue sockets" gives to me 0 only spent currency, after few tries a go back on traditional regular "chris random" and get in less then 10 orbs BRBB on str/dex helm what is pretty good.

Crafting cartographic box (what i found three or four till now in this new league, i am lvl83) with additional items get 0 items. That behaviors wasn't first time happen, i nlast league same thing but didn't bother to post.

I think u have some strange behavior and who will refund that utopia orbs spent in both situations?

I am frightened that behavior is not continuous and will not give for 1500 fusions 0 links also.
Wait what? You've spent the currency to get at least 2 blue sockets on Vorici and got none? That doesn't sound right; i always thought Masters were supposed to do exactly the thing that was written on the bench. Would be nice to get another conformation on this becouse i've been saving up currency for that as well.
"
Tom7i wrote:
Wait what? You've spent the currency to get at least 2 blue sockets on Vorici and got none? That doesn't sound right; i always thought Masters were supposed to do exactly the thing that was written on the bench. Would be nice to get another conformation on this becouse i've been saving up currency for that as well.

I tried that mod and it worked fine.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Tom7i wrote:

Yea i was confused also, I wonder also is it good to keep saving or just roll like old days and what happen happen (orb sink cris policy, grind to the death = get nothing)
I've crafted two off colors and it worked fine. In cases when you dont care what the other colors roll, using Vorici will save you lots of chromes.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info