The new 1.2.1 Beyond mobs are bugged/over-tuned

"
Hodari wrote:
Now the question of the hour is who read the patch notes? Answer, you did. Next question: Who tried to play hardcore anyway, knowing new bosses were added? Come on, look at their history. No balance, no beta, no testing worth a damn, oh and something else they don't have: anything to lose. So if you're sitting up there in your silly little docks with all your silly hardcore characters and you have any plans of taking the top spot on the ladder tonight, just remember what's standing in your way. Remember every bugged mob that ever ripped you. And then...AND THEN do the smart thing. Let somebody else try first.

Is that a Doctor Who reference?
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
next time make block or dodge toon
"
Hodari wrote:
Now the question of the hour is who read the patch notes? Answer, you did. Next question: Who tried to play hardcore anyway, knowing new bosses were added? Come on, look at their history. No balance, no beta, no testing worth a damn, oh and something else they don't have: anything to lose. So if you're sitting up there in your silly little docks with all your silly hardcore characters and you have any plans of taking the top spot on the ladder tonight, just remember what's standing in your way. Remember every bugged mob that ever ripped you. And then...AND THEN do the smart thing. Let somebody else try first.

These aren't bosses. They are "magic" aka BLUE mobs.
"
Eternallight wrote:

Yes
"
Damnit Hodari, the OP has a point. Not even cribbing The Doctor can change that.

GGG has done this before, which alone means I'm open to the idea of them doing it again.

If not the OP, someone else. Someone was going to die to this new creature. Whether it's bugged, overtuned or just plain fucking mean, someone had to do it. So instead of going all Stonehenge about it, how about you respect the OP's sacrifice, even if it was made unwillingly?

Just one more reason I won't play HC beyond racing.

I mean, this mob is casting 8-10 casts of storm call...and I got hit by TWO of them.

8-10 casts of storm call, per 3 seconds, per mob. For blue/magic mobs. This is just fucking dumb.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Eternallight wrote:

Yes

I do so love some Doctor.

10 was still better though!
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
There is a possibilty that you got hit by more than 2, maybe they were just overlapping. There is close to no delay between casts and the effect can easily blend together without looking too much out of place.
"
Khargan wrote:
There is a possibilty that you got hit by more than 2, maybe they were just overlapping. There is close to no delay between casts and the effect can easily blend together without looking too much out of place.

Yeah now that I'm calmed down I realized that I almost guaranteed de-synced and got hit by a huge stack of them.

Like what has been said, they cast 8-10 storm calls before they let it go...and I had 2 of the mobs. I bet I de-synced and got hit by a ton of them.
Last edited by inDef on Aug 28, 2014, 10:51:08 PM
"
inDef wrote:

I mean, this mob is casting 8-10 casts of storm call...and I got hit by TWO of them.

8-10 casts of storm call, per 3 seconds, per mob. For blue/magic mobs. This is just fucking dumb.

lol dont play it then damn
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Aug 28, 2014, 10:51:52 PM
"
"
inDef wrote:

lol dont play it then damn

They just put these mobs in the game 30 minutes ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info