Buying/Selling is still ridiculous.

Werent they supposed to be working on a way to make it easier for players to trade? I have been trying to buy a 5L all day long. Yes I know about http://poe.xyz.is/. Thats what Im using. But every single person marked as "ONLINE" is just a lie. I send a tell saying I want to buy X item, wait 5 minutes and no response. So I send another one asking if they are there. Sure enough 10 more minutes and no reply. Or if I do get a reply I ask them if I can use currency other than chaos like GCPs or Alchs. No response from them ever again.

Seriously isnt there a better way to buy and sell items that doesnt rely on praying someone who has an item you want to buy just happens to be online at the same time you are? And then they just happen to see your tells and respond? I found it easier to buy and sell items in 1999/2000 Everquest and what year is this again?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 28, 2014, 7:03:58 PM
I can see the frustration in still not having had an official trade system in place yet.

What I would say is, continue playing. Just send them a tell and play on with your 4L. Don't spend hours sending people messages. Thats like sitting there and blowing 1k fusings in 1 go. It can really put you off.

Hopefully you'll find one in the meantime :o
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info