Groundslammer - Need some help for end-game

Hello everybody,

I restarted to play the game along with the expansion and decided to roll a Groundslammer, now I am level 81 with 1 skill point left and I must say that I am a little bit lost about end-game. I am currently running maps level 72 solo without any problem, but I do know that my DPS is very low when I go in groups.

Right now, here are my stats buffed solo:
HP: 4689
Mana: 403
Armor: 1402
Resistances (merciless): Fire 76 (79), Cold 75 (82), Lightning 75 (88), Chaos -60 (-60)
Endurance charges: 4

DPS (Using Hatred and Herald of Ash)
Heavy strike DPS: 22,673
Ground slam DPS: 16,405

As you can see, my DPS is very low right now... My survivability relies a lot on killing before being killed, endurance charges and immortal call. So I am looking for ways to improve my character.

My goal is to be able to do much more damage and also, to solo Atziri at some point.

Here is my tree:

And this is my gear:
Gear

If you guys can give me some advice, it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks !

EDIT: I play on Rampage.
IGN Essence: Shootyah
Last edited by Calden on Aug 28, 2014, 5:18:38 PM
So, I really don't understand why it seems to have become a thing to not take "Reduced Enemy Stun Threshold" nodes. With two-handed mace ground slam, you should be perma-stunning things (Especially with a Marohi). I perma-stun things with my terrible weapon (And always have max endurance charges):

My Build

All my gear slots

I have permanent immortal call up, and am completely immune to reflect (As long as I am not silenced). Only level 70, and pretty broke still, but I am getting there.
I have no problem stunlocking without the stun nodes...

Did you have good result with the 12% radius node ? I am thinking of taking it along with Catalyse... Not sure yet though
IGN Essence: Shootyah
I don't consider 16k to be "low". I suppose you could crank it up to maybe 30k if you use abyssus, meginords, a better 2h rare and 6L with conc. But you cannot compare this spec to elemental and crit scaling specs with low life shavronne. This spec works well in groups with its stun utility and your tankiness with armor and phys leech. But the damage potential will never be in the 100k range.
Last edited by Zapeto on Aug 29, 2014, 4:03:31 AM
"
Calden wrote:
I have no problem stunlocking without the stun nodes...

Did you have good result with the 12% radius node ? I am thinking of taking it along with Catalyse... Not sure yet though

Yes, the 12% aoe node was huge. I stood in a corner, and summoned a totem where my ground slam ended, took the node, and the ground slammed again. The new range went about 1.5 times the diameter of the totem further.

I guess doing way more damage makes the nodes not necessary; because with out them I can only stun high HP mobs with heavy strike, meaning if there is a high HP mob in a pack, I am getting hit by something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info