Decorations and Hideout Stash

I'm here to provide some feedback on the decorations purchased from masters and the hideout stash space.

Ever since I got my first hideout from Elreon, I have been busy earning favour from the masters and buying decorations to make my hideout look better. One of the problems I'm constantly facing is that I can't visually see the decorations before making the purchase. This isn't a major issue with the cheaper decorations because if I'm not satisfied with the look of the decorations, I can still earn back those favour by doing additional missions. Normally one or two mission will be sufficient to earn back lost favour spent on bad purchases. However when the decorations become more and more expensive, it takes more than a few missions to recover those favour. I'm speaking of those decorations that cost like 20,000 favour and beyond. These decorations cost so much favour that making a bad purchase can set you back for quite a bit. As favour are not shared among all the masters, and masters appear randomly in the wild, earning back favour will be time consuming. This issue brings us to the next problem, hideout stash space.

Due to the current system that doesn't allow to view decorations before purchasing, my hideout stash is becoming full rapidly. The only way currently, to know if a particular decoration is suitable for my hideout, is to make the purchase blindly. If the decoration is suitable, it goes to my hideout. If it's not suitable, it has no choice but to occupy my hideout stash. Overtime, as more bad purchases are made, my hideout stash space will run out in a short time. Without a way to sell or delete those unwanted decorations, I can see foresee that buying any more decorations in the future will be impossible.

At this point I'm not sure what are GGG's plan regarding additional hideout stash. However if GGG plans on selling hideout stash space as micro-transactions, I feel that it would be inappropriate considering that we currently have no way of clearing our hideout stash. As we unlock and try new decorations, we'll run out of hideout stash space. Forcing us to buy additional hideout stash space would be a bad move. At least with stash tabs, we have the option not to buy them if we don't want to. All we can do is clear our stash tabs or make new characters to store items. However when it comes to hideout stash, this is not possible.

Anyway to summarize, allow players to view their decorations before making the purchase and allow players to delete or remove unwanted decorations from hideout stash.
Last edited by Xenophobe on Aug 28, 2014, 10:49:46 AM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2016, 10:46:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
More tabs will generate as you buy more stuff.
Resell of unwanted decoration for 50% maybe?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
If hideout tabs to do generate once they get full as you say, then I guess it's not too bad. However having the ability to view them before purchase would be nice.

Selling decorations for 50% of the original cost sounds like a good idea too. But I think it's too high, probably 10-25% might be more appropriate.
indeed

bought many things cus the name ( micro picture ) sounded like heey its good looking

came back whit my ass spanked for buying crapy looking shit LOL

should be a previeuw mode
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
True, i hace a loot of decorations that no want, and about 20 dead BlackGards in my Hideout, want to bouy Dead Corpses but not sure to paid 10000 if mo know ho this look
totally agree we should be able to do something like sell it back to them (for reduced favour)

Bought a table from i think it was vorici or vagan. Turns out the table is fugly, huge, and definitely not something I want. Now it just sits in the hideout stash and I don't want it
I absolutely agree with this, and I personally would prefer the option to return items for reduced favor rather than a preview mode. It seems pretty likely that one might like the way something looks, decide to buy it, and then later change their mind and decide not to use it--and the option of returning decorations would still allow for the flexibility to deal with that situation.
I agree with potic starter.

GGG - where is your answer ?

Give us some "preview mode".
SC legues V
Or maybe decoration wiki will be cool!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info