So that Lvl 8 Zana... 1.457 MILLION XP!!!!

SO yah it takes 1,457,240 xp to go from lvl 7 zana to lvl 8 zana...

The rewards better be worth it!!
Kory
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Unique maps?
"
Septile wrote:
Unique maps?

If this is the case, then it's hardly worth it. Unless it's unique maps that cant be looted.

It doesnt really matter. Because the best thing she has to offer, is available right from the start: a new dynamic & fun experience to mapping and additional help with building your map pool.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Anyone tried her crafting options (Anarchy, Nemesis, Onslought...)?

Are they worth it, I think Nemesis is around 18 chaos, seem a bit too much, at least for me.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
The mods are useful in terms of adding quantity, that's about it
Kory
Nothing you can buy from an NPC can be "worth it". If it became a "turn 2ex into 3" then exalts would be vendor fodder to just feed the NPC over and over and reap a profit as you did. They know better. None of these Master purchases can be "worth it".
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Nothing you can buy from an NPC can be "worth it". If it became a "turn 2ex into 3" then exalts would be vendor fodder to just feed the NPC over and over and reap a profit as you did. They know better. None of these Master purchases can be "worth it".

u know you can buy 6 socketed items fairly often and they range from a tanmute to an alt i believe thats turning a profit off the vendor so i think its "worth it"
"
Odoakar wrote:
Anyone tried her crafting options (Anarchy, Nemesis, Onslought...)?

Are they worth it, I think Nemesis is around 18 chaos, seem a bit too much, at least for me.

I will certainly try them (I'm still poor in Rampage and dont have high enough map pool yet), if nothing else for the posh lulz.

Worth can be evaluated in terms of gambling risk/reward, the same as you evaluate how much chaos to throw on a map.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
None of these Master purchases can be "worth it".

Sure, raising your DPS by 50% for 2c is a totally bad deal :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

u know you can buy 6 socketed items fairly often and they range from a tanmute to an alt i believe thats turning a profit off the vendor so i think its "worth it"

But you can only buy ONE of those on the rare occasions when they are offered. That's fine. If you could buy them any time you wanted, then it would be bad. You CAN get the map mods any time you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info