Changing hideout - complicated scenario

Howdy Not-a-cocroaches!

I have Haku's beach hideout and I have Haku + Catarina there invited.

I would like to change it to have the forest hideout (Tora's), but still only Haku and Catarina invited there.

1. Is it even possible? To have Tora hideout without Tora inside?
2. Can the switch be made at present time? How smooth it is? (cosmetics placement...)
3. The most important - will I loose reputation progress with either of my two invited masters when doing the switch?

GGG - it would be great to have detailed DOCUMENTATION for every new functionality you add. Wiki page does not count. I did not find all the answers there, can anyone please advise? Would be best if someone that actually tried this comment.
I can only partly answer this:

- When you change the hideout, your decoration items go back into the hideout stash.

- You do not lose reputation when you change the hideout, only when you dismiss a master (then you lose the progress of the current reputation level).
Yes, it`s possible to have a hideout without that master inside - i`ve done it with Elreon.
Thanks alot, combining the two information should mean that I can do the switch, not losing reputation progress and as a result, I only need to place cosmetics again.

Well, I shall try and report the outcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info