Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Constant DC's

Hello,
I never had the problem till yesterday.
I'm getting constant kicks while trying to change zone(Cavern of Wrath->Anger etc.). It's very annoying. I already got kicked about 100 times.

After DC I'm getting an "notification" in bottom left corner: "Failed to connect to instance".

Do you know what might be the problem?
You failed to change instances for whatever reason.

In the majority of cases, there is an issue with the server transition due to external forces... like antivirus/firewall/security software, or some other application or something interfering with the connection.... like running uTorrent or something while playing.

Make sure all background applications are not running, and make sure antivirus/firewall/security software has been completely disabled and see if it makes a difference.

If not, try testing while connected to a VPN and see if you still have the same issues. I don't recommend playing while on the VPN, but it can help diagnose some types of connection issues and determine if it is more the line itself that is the problem in some way, or if you might have something else going on.

Instructions for setting up a free VPN can be found linked in the Consolidated Technical sticky post.
I guess it was uTorrent which I have downloaded yesterday.
For now everything is working fine.

Thank you for help:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info