I'm done

cut my life INTO PIECES
DIS IS MA LAST RESORT

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Cant please everyone with drop rates. Even now in RoS where it rains 10-12 legs an hour and you can craft GG gear in two weeks ppl whine.
Git R Dun!
"
League is cheaper!60 fusing for a exalt. 30 chaos for an exalt. It's not better. You start all over again, and most of the items floating around in the economy are overpriced trash. 200 dps daggers for 2 exalt!! dual resist, movment speed boots an exalt!! wtf.

No, I wont sell everything for 1 chaos like many people expect me to do just because it's a new league.
currency exchange rates usually are inflated on leagues

BUT

uniques/equipment usually sell cheaper due to the fact that if you sell em expensive no one can afford it or will simply not buy it.

anyway

suck it up and be a man! :P
[Removed by Support]
can i have ur stuff?
Well Done. I quit almost a year ago. Best move I ever made with this heap of crap game.
"
Culblade2 wrote:
Well Done. I quit almost a year ago. Best move I ever made with this heap of crap game.

A year ago and you still post here? Bitter much?
Standard Forever
"
League is cheaper! Play league and there's less inflation! BULLCRAP.
60 fusing for a exalt. 30 chaos for an exalt. It's not better. You start all over again, and most of the items floating around in the economy are overpriced trash. 200 dps daggers for 2 exalt!! dual resist, movment speed boots an exalt!! wtf.

There this, and after 170 fusing and no 5 link on my belly of the beast, all I feel is bitter.
What a waste of time.
I can't get ahead with the economy ruled by RMTers and flippers.
This game is ridiculous. Carrot on a stick indeed.
No you can't have my stuff. I'd rather vender my exalts and good gear then give anything away. Greediest player base I've ever seen, with a compeltly broken RNG and itemization system.
Screw it. I'm out.

How did you play since closed beta and just now quit for these things? Don't get it.
Standard Forever
At the start of a league I'd expect prices to be high, then drop a bit towards the middle of the league and then perhaps rise again due to inflation.
However, I'm not a trading player, so what do I know?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Aug 28, 2014, 2:01:16 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Culblade2 wrote:

A year ago and you still post here? Bitter much?

Just occasionally check out the forums to see which jokers are still around. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info