Zana Mission

Hi,

I found a bug in a daily mission of zana : kill x corrupted monster.

I'm a summoner and i this quest if i summon spectres using corrupted corps the maximum of corrupted monster to kill grow, and if i dismiss gems of raise spectre they disappears and the mission count me kills. The problem is that if spectres die for anemy i cant kill them and i have a gap to monster to kill and monter remaining that is 0. I do a screenshot of the last daily mission lose :
Spoiler
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/559891575133813325/5D9E59D2278D0DFF4F5509A0B26A2564261026D7/

i try with zoombie and i have not found bugs

ty for ur help
Last edited by Hiceflame on Aug 28, 2014, 12:26:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have same spectre bug and I can not end zana mission.
so I can not start other masters daily mission.
I dont start the daily mission of vorici and haku in today.

my number is 749390060

please fix it as soon as possible.

I have experienced this same issue with the corrupted monsters bit. I am however, not a summoner. But my pal is. And I took him with me on this quest. So it may or may not be related. Full cleared the area, and have more possible kills than are available.

Confirmed, using summon spectres with the corrupted changes the numbers.
Just faced this annoying bug by myself :( Can't finish Zana's daily and every spectre summon from corrupted monsters just grows the number of corrupted monsters remaining. The map is fully cleared and last monster can't be killed, since it is no monsters remaining.
Went for Zana mission with my friend. Both got 1 portal and i accidentally left area. Friend finished quest and now the Zana doesn't let me finish quest and neither abandon it. Just says slay corrupted monsters and also that mission is finished. 1 878 085 517
Me too, with Dominating Blow.

If I kill a corrupted monster with Dominating Blow, both kill count and quota does not change. The kill count increases when dominated monster times out and dies. If I have dominated corrupted monster when I die or disconnect, these monsters do not count as kill, and the mission can be no longer done.

My bug number 1391252169 is an example where a fully cleared Temple has kill count 2 less than quota.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=436542422

here is my screenshot for this issue, i never found a single corrupted monster and lost that days daily
my Reference number is 3775999085. I beg of thee fix this before the expansion. also, sorry to necro the thread but this is on topic and i did not want to post a new topic for you to wade through

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info