ears stretching

what you guys think about ears stretching.i got my ears peirce for about 10 years now and i want something new.i really like the look of ears stretching and im thinking about doing it.offcourse to big look kind of bad usualy but i wouldnt go over 10mm since it wont close from itself past that if you change your mind.i would be aiming for 8mm and mabey 10mm if i like that.

so what ur opinion about that.love it,hate it,think its dump etc.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Aug 27, 2014, 10:26:05 PM
I wonder if it affects hearing in any way.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
I wonder if it affects hearing in any way.

i dont see why it would if you only stretch the lobe.

Well, I have a mate who had stretches then removed them, as he so eloquently put it "my ears now look like cat anus'"
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Well, I have a mate who had stretches then removed them, as he so eloquently put it "my ears now look like cat anus'"

he stretched them to how much?small one like 10mm or less the hole didnt look that bad especialy if you do it right,step by step and going higther each month.rushing it the hole look like shit and big one when you remouve them definitly look like *cat sht hole*.if you want to close them or make them smaller you can just go with smaller earring and reduce them slowly so like that,you dont look like a fool ^^.

You seem to know what you want, go for it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
zakariusqc wrote:
he stretched them to how much?small one like 10mm or less the hole didnt look that bad

When I was 4 years old, I had a desperate desire to get my ears pierced for reasons that now totally escape me. Dad took me to get it done, and I think I wore them for around 3 or 4 months before I decided that they weren't cool afterall and took them out.

I'm now in my late 20's, and one of the ears still has a hole in it. It never closed over. I'm pretty sure if it was stretched, it would still be the same size it had been stretched to.

Not all ears are the same, and I think you're relying too much on this idea that below 10mm they will recover but above it they wont. Bodies aren't that predictable.
well yes,that true

If you are worried about what its going to look like once you take them out, that means you plan on eventually never wearing them again. Which likely means you shouldnt do it.
HAIL SATAN!
well i dont plan to remouve them to be honest.its just for later like when il be 60-70 years old + that i will mabey want to remouve them if it start to look bad lol.anyway it might not close at this age lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info