New Player Wanting to play.

I've recently been watching stream's of this game and have been getting interested in to create an account and maybe give it a try.It seems to be a bit complex due to the different ladders and stuff i was wondering what would be the best for me to start out with and any tips.
Thanks.
since you are already watching streams, i suggest you also watch some youtube vids, like ZiggyD vids.

best way to learn is to just dive in :)

glhf
I need more purple titles
"
Tarbh wrote:
I've recently been watching stream's of this game and have been getting interested in to create an account and maybe give it a try.It seems to be a bit complex due to the different ladders and stuff i was wondering what would be the best for me to start out with and any tips.
Thanks.

then play? or do you need permission from your mom? some ppl..
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
The really game isn't that hard (expensive) until end game. That assumes you have a good build and for a new player I recommend going to the index and reading up on builds to find one that sounds fun to you. A couple I think are easy and fun are arc witch and spectral throw scion.

One thing to know is that it will take a while to farm the gems (skills) you need or at least enough currency to buy the gems you need/want.

Good luck!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Welcome and happy dies... You will die, a lot. But the thing is learn from mistakes and move forward.

:)
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Ye, just dive in.
But some tips...

Dont copy a build from the forum. Choose a character that seems too fit you (do you like spells, or maybee using a bow or a claw?).

Watch youtube videos where they give tips, like ziggyD, and read about the mechanics of the game while you progress. Kripparian talks some about that. There are also some beginner friendly guides on the forums. Learn recepies

Maybee you like the story of the game, listen to the NPC dialogues if you find it interresting, no need to hurry :)
Try playing both solo and in party.

Have fun!
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...
Last edited by Kentan_ on Aug 27, 2014, 7:24:56 PM
Alright okay thank's i'll look him up and insomaniask i was wondering what ladder to start on not permission ;).
Don't play on hardcore unless your into shit like dark souls/roguelikes and so on.

You don't have to copy builds exactly but look around for ideas on where to go around and what to look for (If you wanted to be a bow user, look around for optimized both paths and where you want to go along with the gear and popular stuff people do to make your own build), people that advocate completely failing your first character don't understand most people don't have unlimited time so it's okay to study a little bit.

You can't learn if you don't know what your suppose to be learning or what you did wrong.
Rampage league.
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
Tarbh wrote:
Thanks.

then play? or do you need permission from your mom? some ppl..

Why some people have to be completely rude to someone simply asking for a little advice is beyond me...

Some people...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info