Diablo III challenged Chris W. to Ice Bucket Challenge.

Wait, they challanged Chris Wilson from Path of Doxcile...
"
Shadovex wrote:
"
Sentracer wrote:
They can't even get that challenge right, no wonder their game sucks. I'm sure that 70 degree water was cold as hell.

75... that shit is heated.
I understand there's a major drought in Cali and all, I guess that water behind them won't fit in a bucket.
"
This icebucket challenge should stop now. The internet is full of this and I am already sick of it. It has nothing to do with the original point and people do it just to be cool and to show off.

Actually, they linked to straight to the ALSA.Org site and even mentioned what it was, AS well as donating? Sounds good to me.

"
Sentracer wrote:
They can't even get that challenge right, no wonder their game sucks. I'm sure that 70 degree water was cold as hell.

Year long drought in California, their being responsible as I'm sure that was store bought Ice. Most cities there have asked residents to cut back on water usage.

Anyways, good cause, hope to see more :D
"
Moose65 wrote:
"
This icebucket challenge should stop now. The internet is full of this and I am already sick of it. It has nothing to do with the original point and people do it just to be cool and to show off.

Actually, they linked to straight to the ALSA.Org site and even mentioned what it was, AS well as donating? Sounds good to me.

"
Sentracer wrote:

Year long drought in California, their being responsible as I'm sure that was store bought Ice. Most cities there have asked residents to cut back on water usage.

Anyways, good cause, hope to see more :D

I guess there's an even bigger bucket drought cuz there's hundreds of thousands of gallons right behind them, and they had ice. Makes sense now.
Last edited by Sentracer on Aug 27, 2014, 5:05:38 PM
"
much easier challenge than the beyond's

VI
"
"

Do it too, film it and then donate.

Why would I do that ?
The guy in the grey shirt looks great. The rest is DYEL, but what do you expect...
"

Pretty much this. I see people who I'm 99% sure have no clue what this was originally about doing it for social media purposes. I have no clue about it myself. Ultimately, it's just dumping water over your head.

But here's an idea that could generate real results: For a week, all arctic armour stormcloud proceeds get donated to whatever cause this was supposed to be about. It's ice, and it's on your character's head. At the end of the week, Chris does it if a certain amount is reached, and a news posting of the amount raised gets put up along with a video of Chris getting doused.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Icebucket helmet skin with frost effect - all profit go to ALSA. Problem solved.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I wish Blizzard would just donate the 60 bucks I spent on their lousy game! Would a least be another good deed from them, after ruining a nice game series.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info