CoC of the Righteous!

This is a WIP!

Gear Needed:
Rise of the Phoenix
The Three Dragons

Setup: (Does not need Cloak of Defiance, just using to show gem setups)

PCoC Cyclone setup to draw charges from to support the main setup.

Synergy between Cyclone and RF (should be) very good.

Deal damage even when not proc'ing, also RF boosting the damage of your flame surge twice via burning bonus AND spell damage bonus.

3 Dragons dropping static bombs shocking shit, also Flame Surge will shock, and boy does it shock... All supported by Ice Herald (with C2F linked to it) for extra ignites and shocks..

Current setup can't do what I want so I will have to reroll. Still working out kinks on the Alpha tree.

Currently running a similar build at the moment (it is ridiculous already)

Gear

I cannot respec my current tree into this WIP, so I will need to reroll. Along with working out how to get some aura reservation nodes (or possibly Alphas Howl.. although I want this to remain cheap..)
Heyas!

I was interested in your build from the other thread (shadow) but still don't get it.

Seeing your gear, how do you stay alive up in stuff's face with cyclone? I don't see near enough life on hit to really make a difference.

Would love to see a video of this in action, my guy just melts when I switch to cyclone.

Thanks.
"
gildash wrote:
Heyas!

I was interested in your build from the other thread (shadow) but still don't get it.

Seeing your gear, how do you stay alive up in stuff's face with cyclone? I don't see near enough life on hit to really make a difference.

Would love to see a video of this in action, my guy just melts when I switch to cyclone.

Thanks.

What is your life at and what gear are you using?

I've been running this build (no RF) using a tabula rasa, ondars guile, and grace at 2.5k life. The only things that kill me is desync and if I don't pay attention to keeping my pots up when I hit sketchy mob packs.
"
"
gildash wrote:
Heyas!

Thanks.

What is your life at and what gear are you using?

I've been running this build (no RF) using a tabula rasa, ondars guile, and grace at 2.5k life. The only things that kill me is desync and if I don't pay attention to keeping my pots up when I hit sketchy mob packs.

Could you post your tree and gear? Would love to see whats working for you!
Righteous CoC
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
gildash wrote:
Could you post your tree and gear? Would love to see whats working for you!

Passive Tree I'm currently using in Rampage league. It's the same as Mathil's tree he made in his ST Buzzsaw CoC thread.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAB2MI9AqbDkgPqxEPEZYTnha_GYoajySdJpUnqS0fLYM2PTpYRXxMs1AwUzVVS1XGVvpXK13yXyph4mJaY0NqQ2sXbIxtGW1sb55wUnBWcNV0VXcHd9d4634zfyt_xoIegwmHE4nTjAuMNpAblSCVyJcGl5eaE5u1nKSdqqKjpJGsmLQ4uXy86r2CwFTB88M6xKLKSsu9037WitsL217b1N-K35jlGecK6QLssO969tr7Cfv1_MX-sw==

My current gear in Rampage. Yes, it's bad, but it's good enough to farm Piety/Dominus and do some low level maps for now.
Spoiler

Defense Stats
Spoiler

Offense Stats
Spoiler

Mana
Spoiler
"
gildash wrote:
Heyas!

Thanks.

3.3k hp, 1.1k mana free for cloak. 4.4k pseudo hp.
35% block, 40% dodge, 30% spell dodge.

Cwdt on warlords mark is basically 10% life leech for all damage.

And 15% evasion.

Running low level AA for the ground ice to slow mobs

Also still need regrets to fix current tree. It is wasting 7 nodes atm.
a display video once you sorted out passive tree would be awesome
I tested this build in standard with RF

I need to min/max this tree though. Iron Reflexes feels like a waste, Unwavering is a waste when cycloning makes you immune to stun.

Edit: Tested on a 5L cloak the results were incredible! Will be using the weekend to work out the kinks.
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Aug 28, 2014, 8:34:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info