BrokenAlone: |Alone, New Guild-All Welcome :D!

IMPORTANT NEWS
Updated Guild Banner Reward! -> Now 10ex Prize!
Spoiler
EDIT: 9/12/2014 - A lot of people are coming into the guild and become inactive... Let me know before hand so i know what the deal is!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

For Everyone Doing the Banner Event *About this Size*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey ForeveReign here! Started a new guild looking to lead a "Family" for progressing content, fun events, new league guild runs, or just someone to talk to.
I have tried joining guilds, but there are so many guild leaders that lack communication or the decency to get to know other guildies and all they want is "A lot" of guild members.

We play all leagues, most is standard leagues, don't waste my time trying to join and notice nobody is in your league... this is a fairly new guild.

I am here to get to know you, help you out, help with builds, run a new character with you, run maps with guildies, have events, have hideout "parties" (like everyone is), farm masters, and just have fun of course!

The guild page right now looks scruffy! I will clean it up later and have a nice logo and everything if this guild works out, which it should!

My ign is Shy_ or _Ball or _Kg
add me for invite or respond to this guild post!

Raidcall is 9481260, will be getting more people into as our guild grows for right now its there and its okay.

Welcome to the family Exile! Hope to meet you soon :) thanks for stopping by!

Rules:
1. No Racism - (2 day suspension from guild, joking is okay, only to an extent! If it bothers stand up to your "Family" members, if not stopped let me know and i will set the 2 day suspension)
2. Keep cussing to a minimum - (warn me if i get out of control, ill mute myself)
3. At least be active (lets say 1-2 twice a week, just log and say whats up :) )
4. Have Fun! get to know your guildmates, it makes the relationship last longer!
5. Help someone, help comes to you! DON'T BE A SELFISH PERSON! (if you get help return the favor)
6. Raidcall is used for having fun (all rules apply above/ but being active... you are not required to join raidcall!)
7. Recruit others! (tell them to add me or an officer to get an invite! Officers will be Elected not Selected! You decide who deserves a spot!)
8. Don't be afraid to step up to other guildmates, if you find them doing wrong, put a foot down!
9. We WILL NOT talk GOSSIP, that breaks up a family! "If you don't have anything nice to say, then DON'T...fucking say it!" :)
10. If you need to talk to someone about anything ask the guildmates, were a family, we should pull each other up when in need, and shun the ones on wrong doing. RESPECT everyone I garentee (haha lol pun) you'll get it back :)

Upcoming: Guild names/Guild Officers(elections)/Events Listing/MORE!

***New Event Coming Soon! : ?***

CURRENT EVENT!
Spoiler
Event:Guild Banner for Forums...
Rules: Submit a Banner for the guild forum (up to 2 Submissions) after I will review all the images that have been submitted in a message on path of exile, send me the imgur link!
Has to have these below:
JPEG image
Guild Name
Theme Around Guild Name
Logo
MUST BE TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!

After i review then i will make a straw poll and the one with the most votes doesn't mean they win! I will review all the choices again and see which ones weren't picked often and do a revote!

Winner gets:
-> 10ex
Last edited by xReign on Sep 28, 2014, 8:19:32 PM
ing NICE_TRAPPER
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by SantelinaKnti on Aug 27, 2014, 11:06:24 AM
I am just starting this game again, and would love to find a nice group to play with.

IGN is Injelic
Still Recruiting :) Shy_ online now for a couple hours
I just started yesterday and would love to join the guild if you are still recruiting :)
Id be honored for you to join the family :) as spots are limited till this guild starts getting popular :P add me in game Shy_
I'd like to be part of the Guild! ops, I wanna say, part of the Family!

My IGN is Spotoska

I could also buy a Guild MTX, if needed.

Online :) still recruiting a few people :) will soon buy more room if need be :D!
Hi,

I'm a standard player atm. I have been around for a while. A semi casual player, have the knowledge for more professional playing but not the time atm. :P

Your post sounded pretty tempting, so hopefully I can join :)

I am am looking for mates to map with and play with, hang around with. I don't play all day long, since I am a single mom. But I do log on at least for an hour everyday. That being the minimum.

My IGN is gegwsfgsfsfe
Still Recruiting :) few spots left!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info