Just played about 30 minutes of d3 patch 2.1 and..

Comparing d3 vs, the Poe atm, is comparing chinese phone 20$ vs iphone 6.

Diablo3 is the same boring garbage, i remember it.

Uninstalled it after 30 minutes, and continue Poe.

And i used to play diablo2 for like 6 years in a row.

Imagine what trash is blizzard and diablo right now.
Lol at even thinking about it getting better with another patch. People fall for the hype all the time and the next expansion will be the same money grab as the last one. Have fun with the paragon grind for eternity. Who will get to 1 million paragon lvls first?
It's the "And i used to play diablo2 for like 6 years in a row." that doesn't belong in any forum, here or there. It's a different game, get over it.

I enjoy D3, in moderation. It does get very boring with no end game, that is for sure. I only play HC, and usually average 5 hours a week now. I don't see that number increasing at all with the new patch.

To each his own.
iphones are chinese phones too so your argument is invalid. price for a iphone is about 130 dollars rest is profit for stores, apple, isps and research costs.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Shadovex wrote:
It's the "And i used to play diablo2 for like 6 years in a row." that doesn't belong in any forum, here or there. It's a different game, get over it.

I enjoy D3, in moderation. It does get very boring with no end game, that is for sure. I only play HC, and usually average 5 hours a week now. I don't see that number increasing at all with the new patch.

To each his own.

People who play D3 and hate it should post these kind of threads on their forum not here because it doesnt do any bit of good for GGG.
Diablo 3 is catered for children and grown ups who dont want to challenge their brain.
It is simply put a disgrace to the series.
"
Lol at even thinking about it getting better with another patch. People fall for the hype all the time

you sure you arent talking about poe ? cause i remember a hundred pages thread full of "hype" and then the next day everyone complaining about bugs and terrible new leagues
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
The laughable thing is that the PC version of D3 lacks quite a few features that have already been implemented onto consoles... effectively making it one of the few games that are better on the console rather than the PC. Did I also mention how the Console version has offline mode?

Blizzard has been treating Diablos fanbase like a bunch of idiots. And behold! Some of them are 'grateful' to blizzard for whatever reasons.

If a COMPLETELY FREE (not some generic F2p bullshit where the best things are locked behind paywalls) manage to be compared to a multi-million dollar project (which a direct sequel to an award willing franchise)... then either the free game is a Gem or the other game is a pile of shit. Or both.

I cannot fault people for buying overated games tho. I bought D3 myself. In a world where fecking game 'journalists' are writing things like 'Believe the Hype!!!' for AAA games, we are all bound to make mistakes.

D3 is NOT a bad game. But it's far from being a good game. The poisonous fanboys + cocky devs + shady practices against PC gamers dug the hole even deeper.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
One mans trash is anothers gold. Also D2 wasn't exactly all that difficult as some would like to remember it..
"
OssanTensa wrote:
One mans trash is anothers gold. Also D2 wasn't exactly all that difficult as some would like to remember it..

D3 was a Step back on so many points compared to D2LOD. Content, playable characters, levle progression... In fact the only thing D3 did better was in the graphics department. Even then, D2 has better Art style.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info