View Taliban Execution and Think about Death of James Foley

[Removed by Support]
and think about Death of James Foley

A crude, backward society. We can't change it or improve it. Not until the people reach a consensus on whether they want things to change. As it did in our country, religious and racist extremism had to run its course. Our civil war that had us killing each other by the thousands. We got through it

, ___! !__ ,*"*..*"*,
/\_______\" ._. "
|_|_[]____|-|-|-|-|-|-
., ' ._. ' , ' ._. ' ,
" ._. """""" ._. "
————————————————

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Aug 27, 2014, 10:50:04 AM
I studied Islam for well over 1200 hours and have come to the conclusion that Muslims, in general, are the most religiously devoted people on Earth. It's a shame that this devotion is being twisted and manipulated by a system of Sharia Law and forced practices and beliefs. If Christians had the same devotion (minus the suicide bombers and other awful stuff) this world would probably be halfway tolerable. If the Muslims and Christians were to ever get together for a big world religion pow wow and hashed things out they'd probably come up with great ways to fix things. Unfortunately, evil, unscrupulous Clerics, in the Muslim faith, are, instead, using their power to do exactly what Islam was created and designed to do, which is take shit over and kill anyone who is in the way. If you took the Muslim devotion and gave it to the Christians, we might get better results. However, you never know because I know a lot of Christians who are total shit, too. A lot of the leaders, of both religions, need to be ousted and replaced with those who have better intentions.

This is coming from someone who almost became a minister. I still might someday. Who knows. Who cares. Religion has a bad rep anymore and I think God might be a little upset about that.

We're living in the end times so I often wonder how relevant any of this bullshit is, anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info