Experiences with Arctic Armour After Patch

"
cronus wrote:
thx for the hint with inner force, it's not that far away for my char and should solve the mana problems, maybe i can even get rid of discipline.

NO! It´s the other way around! Inner Force will increase the mana cost per second. You can´t drop Discipline at all, because you need a high mana pool in order to have high mana regeneration.
yep there is my problem thx :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Mana regen has been buffed with 1.2 not nerfed. I am so sick of people saying otherwise, it just shows most players don't know how to make a build. All four of my lvl 83+ characters are EB/MoM and all four have more mana/mana regen in 1.2.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Aug 27, 2014, 5:08:29 AM
"
Mana regen has been buffed with 1.2 not nerfed

Yes, this. I do not use EB while using arctic armor, and in 1.2 it has become even simpler.

20/20 AA without inner force needs approx 240 mana regen, 20/20 with inner force approx 280.
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Working fine for me. Not quite at level 20 (17) yet, but I still have more mana nodes to grab and hardly any regen on gear.

"
Weslie wrote:
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
I Got trouble with that gem although I've got a guild member who can run a 20/20 AA so it is possible.

I run a lvl 17/20 AA and cant keep it up even with 230+ mana regen :(

Uhhh...I'm using a 17/20 AA and I can sustain it with 213 mana regen. You only need 200 mana regen for the moving cost, so unless you're playing a wander or something that's using up 230 mana per second while standing still you can sustain it.

He probably grabbed inner force or something

Does Inner Force increase the mana drain?

Sucks that they moved IF anyway... kind of too far for my shadow to efficiently take now. Everything that works well for him is far as hell, whether it be MoM, IR or IF. Oh well.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
The fact that you don't automatically get to run with it is IMO a good thing.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Mana regen has been buffed with 1.2 not nerfed. I am so sick of people saying otherwise, it just shows most players don't know how to make a build. All four of my lvl 83+ characters are EB/MoM and all four have more mana/mana regen in 1.2.

I don't see how at all.

I can sustain lvl 25 or lvl26 AA (depending if I feel like having the extra 3% quality or not) and my mana regen is.... around 360.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

I can sustain lvl 25 or lvl26 AA (depending if I feel like having the extra 3% quality or not) and my mana regen is.... around 360.

How's your gear like? I'm assuming you have 140% increased mana regen from gear? How much ES (if you're using EB)?
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

How's your gear like? I'm assuming you have 140% increased mana regen from gear? How much ES (if you're using EB)?

My gear for my Wander is -

So total mana regen on gear is 270% and a lvl17 Clarity. (I don't use EB or anything)

ES is around 6k with a bunch taken in tree.

The 20/23 AA gem gives you a lvl25 AA but with an extra 1% MS bonus, can be swapped out for a 21/20 AA gem to go to level 26.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info