Is my account cursed?

no really. because this one guy I have played with in nemesis, invasion, and now beyond He always gets insane drops every day both rares and uniques even when he just casually plays and without any IIR/Q myself ether doing 75+ maps all day or 200+iir piety runs(yea not much but more than his 0-20) all day I get pretty get diddly. then this guy farms city of sarn until level 78 only a few hours a week and gets 1+ exalt items almost every day. yea some people have lucky days/weeks and unlucky days weeks. but I have to start to wonder when its been the same thing for 2 full leagues although beyond is only 6 days in I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a kaoms off level 1 start zombie.
ok
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
Welcome to RNG.
Hey mayainverse,

Can you please e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this? From there we can look into this further.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Drakier wrote:
Welcome to RNG.

its like flipping a coin. only when you flip the coin and it lands on tails 640 times in a row do you start to question if there is even a heads.
If I had a friend who plays casually and constantly, and predictably "finds" very good items, especially of the end game type, I think I know what my conclusion would be.
hello... i had a scion character that disapear.... what should i do??
"
Markitos wrote:
hello... i had a scion character that disapear.... what should i do??

What made you think this was the appropriate thread to ask that question?

Your issue isn't at all related to the original post. You need to create your own thread for your own problem... Please read the "Rules" sticky post for more information.

As for your ACTUAL problem, email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info