Game under development worth checking out

I've posted this thread just to share the hype I have for this game, which is little known and it's being made by a small indie development team. It was kickstarted almost 2 years ago, and there is not much information on the internet other than kickstarter.

There are videos on youtube, but all of them only show their technology and not the game; also you may find that the animations suck, but that's because they are procedurally generated and everything is driven by real physics.

One of the most remarkable promised features of the game is real dynamic story, which it's kind of hard to explain so I will give you the link for you to read about it.

I suggest you not to judge the game only by seeing the videos on youtube (all of them are old), which in my opinion are amazing regardless.

Kickstarter Pitch Video.

Development update #2, about dynamic story.

More information about the game.

They released a combat demo which is under NDA, only for backers. I recently contributed and tried it, hence the hype about the game. The combat is awesome.

Check it out, it's really something. :)
"The harder the game, the better."
Last edited by Vold316 on Sep 3, 2014, 2:33:08 PM
That's some pretty impressive stuff!
Yeah, I can't wait for them to release the prelude to test all those promising features, specially the dynamic behaviour of NPCs.
I just want to add that nowhere in your Post or in the Title is the name of the Game to be found.

So without clicking on your links, I don't even know what you are talking about.

Edit: I know that game already. Had to waste time clicking the link though. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 28, 2014, 4:01:34 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I just want to add that nowhere in your Post or in the Title is the name of the Game to be found.

So without clicking on your links, I don't even know what you are talking about.

I was just about to say the same thing
HAIL SATAN!
Wow, that sure looks very innovative and cool. Kinda surprised I hadn't heard anything about it 'till now. Looking forward to how it'll turn out.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I did not add the name on purpose. ^^

"
Widukind wrote:
Wow, that sure looks very innovative and cool. Kinda surprised I hadn't heard anything about it 'till now. Looking forward to how it'll turn out.

Yeah, I said the same when I found it while browsing on kickstarter.

Last edited by Vold316 on Aug 28, 2014, 6:29:01 PM
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info