Master signature mod & item level

Master signature mod - is it prefix or suffix?

If i want to craft a rare item out of the item which has "hits cant be evaded" (Vagan), how can i know in which category it falls?

Also, does item level depend on master level (when buying items from masters)? What is the highest item level from master?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2016, 2:27:08 PM
I am very interested to know this too :)
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
chosk80 wrote:

Spent some currency to do the research myself. This information is 100% accurate (Done on August 27, 2014).

1. Hits can’t be evaded (Vagan) – Prefix;
2. % increased life leech rate (Vorici) – Prefix;
3. -“X” to mana cost of skills (Elreon) – Prefix;
4. +1 to level of support gems in this item (Catarina) – Prefix;
5. Causes bleeding on hit (Tora) – Prefix;
6. +% to quality of support gems in this item (Haku) – Prefix.

Master Level 4 – all item level 44 (including magic, rare and with signature mod)
Master Level 5 – all item level 54

Don't have level 6, 7 or 8 to test. Would apreciate if someone could check higher level masters.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
chosk80 wrote:

Spent some currency to do the research myself. This information is 100% accurate (Done on August 27, 2014).

1. Hits can’t be evaded (Vagan) – Prefix;
2. % increased life leech rate (Vorici) – Prefix;
3. -“X” to mana cost of skills (Elreon) – Prefix;
4. +1 to level of support gems in this item (Catarina) – Prefix;
5. Causes bleeding on hit (Tora) – Prefix;
6. +% to quality of support gems in this item (Haku) – Prefix.

Master Level 4 – all item level 44 (including magic, rare and with signature mod)
Master Level 5 – all item level 54

Don't have level 6, 7 or 8 to test. Would apreciate if someone could check higher level masters.

Thanks very useful!
What about Leo's mod?
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
"
What about Leo's mod?

It's a prefix. They're all prefixes. You can tell when you buy the items from the respective masters -- they're sold blue and have the name "[Master's] Noob Stick."

When it comes to ilvl caps, I'm fairly confident that Elreon's items cap out at ilvl 59, Vagan's items cap out at ilvl 71, and Leo's items cap out at ilvl 35. Don't know about the rest.
"
XCodesLIVE wrote:
"
What about Leo's mod?

It's a prefix. They're all prefixes. You can tell when you buy the items from the respective masters -- they're sold blue and have the name "[Master's] Noob Stick."

When it comes to ilvl caps, I'm fairly confident that Elreon's items cap out at ilvl 59, Vagan's items cap out at ilvl 71, and Leo's items cap out at ilvl 35. Don't know about the rest.

Right could have thought about that - thx :)
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
On any blue item, whatever the words are that come before item's name (ie staff, sword, shield) are prefixes. anything after is a suffix. so vagan's dagger, is a prefix. cause it comes before the item name
"
XCodesLIVE wrote:
"
What about Leo's mod?

Leo lvl 4, ilvl 36.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info