Meanwhile in the party tab...again

"
MuFeR wrote:
Better than the current state of hardcore league...

http://i.imgur.com/4QddT1q.jpg

It's not even funny, you may see someone buying/selling on /trade 1 once every 5 minutes. I hate the new beyond league but hardcore league is pretty much self-found league atm.
Serious players play in a party and use XYZ.

So basically they're playing D3: PoE edition.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
Serious players play in a party and use XYZ.

So basically they're playing D3: PoE edition.

Have you seen the xyz of hardcore league?? For example there are 8 cloaks of defiance only atm, 3 of those are not for trade because owners play on beyond (I actually want to buy one so this is a fact), that leaves you with only 5 copies and i'm pretty sure most of them will either not trade or have stoped playing. So I repeat... Hardcore is a self-found league.

Edit: Hell even beyond had more cloaks of defiance on the 2nd day and now a week later has x3 the amount.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 27, 2014, 8:15:59 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
This game TOTALLY doesn't have an AH

(Eyes active RMT maket, PoE XYZ, and party tab)

Who'd want to use an AH? Certainly NOBODY in this community. We like bartering for our trades, not flipping currency.

(amidoinitrite?)

AH is stupid in a game with no soul bound items, deal with it :3

t. Xav

Not a very bright one are you?
"
qwertazx wrote:
daymn ur shadow looks coool bro

It's a ranger :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why dont GGG make a tab in party board just for trades, when you could link your gear, not realy a auction and better than off game poe xyz, sort of semi permanent chat trade.
"
drmamba1 wrote:
Why dont GGG make a tab in party board just for trades, when you could link your gear, not realy a auction and better than off game poe xyz, sort of semi permanent chat trade.

I suspect people would still put WTB/WTS parties in the non-trade party board anyway, just as people still spam trades in global (because trade chat is full of spam, of course).

IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
syrioforel wrote:
"
drmamba1 wrote:

I suspect people would still put WTB/WTS parties in the non-trade party board anyway, just as people still spam trades in global (because trade chat is full of spam, of course).

GGG needs to hand out 24 hour mutes for those who post trades in global chat and on the noticeboard. And they gotta add a trade tab to the noticeboard.
"
"
syrioforel wrote:
"
drmamba1 wrote:

GGG needs to hand out 24 hour mutes for those who post trades in global chat and on the noticeboard. And they gotta add a trade tab to the noticeboard.

That would be ideal.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
It's a ranger :_;

Spoiler
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shit man i must be awake way to long but this "nice shadow man" cracked me up.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
This game TOTALLY doesn't have an AH

(Eyes active RMT maket, PoE XYZ, and party tab)

Who'd want to use an AH? Certainly NOBODY in this community. We like bartering for our trades, not flipping currency.

(amidoinitrite?)

AH is stupid in a game with no soul bound items, deal with it :3

t. Xav

Tell that to the people who use party board as an AH/everyone that wants an AH

I don't see why we can't have one its the same as a trading channel just 100% better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info