Meanwhile in the party tab...again

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
This game TOTALLY doesn't have an AH

(Eyes active RMT maket, PoE XYZ, and party tab)

Who'd want to use an AH? Certainly NOBODY in this community. We like bartering for our trades, not flipping currency.

(amidoinitrite?)

AH is stupid in a game with no soul bound items, deal with it :3

t. Xav

Wait, "souldbound" and AH are supposed to go together? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT????
"
Danger_Close wrote:
It used to be alphabetically sorted so you could easily find parties in act 3 (wtb and wts all nicely together at the bottom).
But GGG thought they could bully players into not using the noticeboard by making it unsorted.

I think it really says alot about the person who made that decision.
"we cant come up with anything decent to help players trade but lets annoy them by making a mess of this thing they are currently using"

Brilliant.

I think it says a lot about you that you jumped to the conclusion that they're trying to "bully players" with that decision, rather than considering that they might have done it for good reasons like preventing people from being able to manipulate the position in the list by using leading characters.
"

Wait, "souldbound" and AH are supposed to go together? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT????

Ever played an MMO?

t. Xav
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Danger_Close wrote:
It used to be alphabetically sorted so you could easily find parties in act 3 (wtb and wts all nicely together at the bottom).
But GGG thought they could bully players into not using the noticeboard by making it unsorted.

I think it really says alot about the person who made that decision.
"we cant come up with anything decent to help players trade but lets annoy them by making a mess of this thing they are currently using"

Brilliant.

I think it says a lot about you that you jumped to the conclusion that they're trying to "bully players" with that decision, rather than considering that they might have done it for good reasons like preventing people from being able to manipulate the position in the list by using leading characters.
so they now manipulate it not by "party" name but by "party" creation time
big difference, yeah
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Still have to see one of these "WTS" parties in Beyond League, and from my experience HC leagues have pretty much not this problem at all. It was already the case in Onslaught and Nemesis (didn't really play Invasion though).
IGN : @Morgoth
daymn ur shadow looks coool bro
"
Autocthon wrote:
This game TOTALLY doesn't have an AH

(Eyes active RMT maket, PoE XYZ, and party tab)

Who'd want to use an AH? Certainly NOBODY in this community. We like bartering for our trades, not flipping currency.

(amidoinitrite?)

Perfect description to what we have now.
public party notice board is fucked... end of discussion.

If you want to find or start a party the notice board is NOT the place to do it.
Fire up global chat, you'll be invited or have invite requests in seconds. OR keep trying to find a party on the board that nobody looks at unless they are trying to sell or buy something, up to you I guess.

echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Guess they haven't found the forum yet. If you use the notice board to sell stuff, you're probably not going to have an easy time (maybe in Rampage or temp standard leagues it is different I don't know). Pretty sure most people do not check it for trading. Newer players likely use chat, while older players use poexyz and the forum (if not some chat and I guess some use the board obviously).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 27, 2014, 7:40:34 AM
Better than the current state of hardcore league...

http://i.imgur.com/4QddT1q.jpg

It's not even funny, you may see someone buying/selling on /trade 1 once every 5 minutes. I hate the new beyond league but hardcore league is pretty much self-found league atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info