How do you expand your hideout?

I created my hideout with Haku so I have a coastal hideout. He reached level 6 but I can't seem to expand my hideout or at least can't find the option anywhere.

I did dismiss him previously so is that why I can't find the option anywhere? I can't really invite him since I don't want to lose the reputation from my current masters. Assuming I never do invite him would I be able to expand if the current masters in my hideout get to 6?

Edit: So it seems I was correct in assuming you needed the master that you created the hideout with. That kind of sucks since it can mess with some rep though but now I know.
Last edited by kasub on Aug 26, 2014, 10:24:22 PM
"
kasub wrote:
I created my hideout with Haku so I have a coastal hideout. He reached level 6 but I can't seem to expand my hideout or at least can't find the option anywhere.

I did dismiss him previously so is that why I can't find the option anywhere? I can't really invite him since I don't want to lose the reputation from my current masters. Assuming I never do invite him would I be able to expand if the current masters in my hideout get to 6?

Oh thats weird. For me, I have no issue like that with Vagan at lvl6, the option is there.
This problem might belongs to bug reports section.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Is vagan one of the masters in your hideout?
Necro. How is this supposed to work? I have tora's lair, but Haku is the only one lvl 6. I can't seem to expand my hideout. Is the option supposed to be in their dialogue tree. If so whos? Haku or Tora? Do I need both in my hideout? Why is this not explained anywhere...
Last edited by Scully on Sep 20, 2014, 7:58:47 AM
They can only expand their own hideout.

If Haku is the only one at level 6, his coastal hideout is the only one you can expand. And I guess it requires him to be inside it, but you ought to figure that out.
I have the same problem here.

I hate Caterina's hideout with Tora as the second master, but Tora will reach level 6 before Cat (just didn't meet Cat in regular maps anymore).

So when I switch my hideout to Tora to expand it, will that automatically dismiss Cat, resetting her XP?

Also related: the other masters are all about level 3-4, so they could create their own hideout. The option to invite them is red (since my hideout is full), but the option to create a hideout isn't. If I were to choose that, would Tora and Cat be dismissed, again losing their XP?
Switching hideouts only changes the tileset. It will not dismiss any of your existing masters.

If you only have one master at 6, that master's hideout is the only one that will be bigger. Each master must be levelled individually to access that master's larger hideouts. If you already have a lvl 6 hideout and you want to use a different master's hideout who isn't level 6 yet, you cannot select that hideout until you dismiss one of the masters so you are within the 2 master limit for a level 3 hideout.

You can swap hideouts at will. The only 'cost' is redecorating.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Sep 20, 2014, 1:08:06 PM
"
Garr0t wrote:
Switching hideouts only changes the tileset. It will not dismiss any of your existing masters.

If you only have one master at 6, that master's hideout is the only one that will be bigger. Each master must be levelled individually to access that master's larger hideouts. If you already have a lvl 6 hideout and you want to use a different master's hideout who isn't level 6 yet, you cannot select that hideout until you dismiss one of the masters so you are within the 2 master limit for a level 3 hideout.

You can swap hideouts at will. The only 'cost' is redecorating.

Thanks for clearing that up!

In my case I had Zanas hideout and Elreon in it. Zana at lvl 4 and Elreon at lvl 6. I just had to speak to Elreon and select "create a hideout" and Zana and him magically teleported to Elreons lvl 6 hideout - not loosing any XP. All my decoration items and crafting benches went to my hideout stash for me to place them again.
Last edited by lonn on Sep 23, 2014, 8:22:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info