2 row stash tabs

as title suggest would be nice if in stash could be two rows because if you have 16 tabs its rly not that goo for browsing them if they are in line
i like games ))
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2016, 6:18:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You know about the drop-down button to the right of the list... right? It helps a lot.
Yeah, there is the dropdown, but I would also prefer a double row of tabs. If you have more than the two rows, then you can use the drop down.

Actually, what I would like is major tabs, and sub tabs.
For me I would have 3 major tabs. Armor, weapons, and currency.

Under these tabs I would have subtabs for things like 2hmaces, 1hswords, and so forth...

However, I'm not sure how many people would like this...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
It's a reasonable idea.

But where do they stop, what if i have enough tabs for 3 rows or 4? should i get them layered?

What if i'm loaded with tabs numbering 100 or more, i wouldn't be able to see all thats in the inventory even with a second tab and that would require scrolling just to see the full tab.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
It's a reasonable idea.

But where do they stop, what if i have enough tabs for 3 rows or 4? should i get them layered?

What if i'm loaded with tabs numbering 100 or more, i wouldn't be able to see all thats in the inventory even with a second tab and that would require scrolling just to see the full tab.

That is why I like the subtab idea.
If you have 100 tabs, you could have 10 tabs, with 10 subtabs each. that means only 2 rows of 10.
If you have more than 100 tabs...well I guess then the dropdown option.
If you stick to rows, and go to 3 rows...200 tabs. Does anyone even have 200 tabs? I suppose it is possible.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You know about the drop-down button to the right of the list... right? It helps a lot.

i know about it but thats not solving anything its still some kind of slow rolling :/
i like games ))
This would be fantastic. All of the tabs I access most frequently would easily fit on two rows. There's definitely room to add a second row, too. The stash is currently surrounded by a bunch of dead space.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

You don't need to make any slippery slope arguments here. Nobody's marrying a penguin. He just wants to add a single row of tabs to the stash.
Guess I'm the only one who would want the whole system scrapped and turned into a websearch style filter of items by type similar to how an ebay or google search is (with full printout of all items possible). Then each item can be placed into weight catagories according to how many spaces it takes up and each tab can be converted into a total space ranking. That way I add an armor, it uses up 6 slots out of my total stash space count. Then I look up just armor by using a filter, which again I can filter by type in the sub filter and remove another armor which frees back up 6 slots for the total of the whole stash. After that there would only be a need for a few tabs such as a deposit, and a withdrawal/modify one.
Last edited by Jiero on Aug 26, 2014, 8:29:56 PM
I like the old school type of stash with space management always being crucial in classic ARPGs, change it into a ebay listing style simple break the whole feel to it. But I do feel very inconvenient when I want to find a certain gem or item in my stash, I have 25 tabs and 3 full tabs of gems!!

It is very difficult to organise items in categories coz they come in all different shape and sizes. like when I started I use tab 1 fore currency tab 2 for gem tap 3-5 for two handed weapons but soon I find out weapons take so much more space and they drop a lot more often too, when I run out of space in 1 category I mix that item up into other catergories... eventually I gave up tidy them up / organising. now all my items are mixed up and really hard to tidy them again.

I rarely do trade and I am just that I use and store up whatever I loot type of player. and each time I need to find something I have to go through all my 25 tabs and look for every single one is really killing me. but I suggest a few little change will make big difference:

First, if GGG could implement a little type-in search box on stash would be awesome, you type in the key words and all the items and the correspondent tabs will be highlighted, those un-related items and tabs will be greyded out / black n white or go darker.

Second, make the drop-down button BIGGER!! and the tab numbers in drop-down button bigger too!, this single button is my most used button in the entire UI! Yet it is so TINY!! very often I slipped and clicked a wrong tab instead of a open up the list.

3rd, always auto-save tab position when open and close (and even after log out and log in) instead always rewind back to "tab 1" position. Basically always remember the tab you last opened, or at least an option to enable remembering position. I use tab 20 + much often and simply shifting things around in tabs are just too difficult with so many items in. every time I open stash, I have to scroll to the last tab. and I know some people have 80+ tabs is just painful...

So, please, GGG, these aren't hard to improve. These little things makes a big difference =)
Last edited by cynthiaswill on Aug 26, 2014, 10:19:25 PM
A second tab row would make a good micro. The account features section of the store needs more variety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info