[Suggestion] Selling back Decorations and Reputation Rebalancing

I like the new hideout mechanic, I do think it's what PoE needed to keep the game interesting. I also was a bit surprised at how deep the customization was.

I'm sure someone has mentioned it already. It feels like an oversight but I'm kind of bummed that you can't sell stuff back. It doesn't make sense if you can't, will it be done in the future? Also I think reputation needs a bit of rebalancing...
"On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes
The more rubbish this farce is, the more I'll be able to enjoy it."
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree. You can reset the hideout but you can't sell back the decoration. The problem is that until you place it one time you don't really know how they look. So, i'm stuck with a few crappy decoration items and i can't even delete them
Last edited by Herbalman on Sep 12, 2014, 4:24:20 PM
Necroing the thread a bit but I would love to sell items as well.

As for removing unwanted items select them in edit mode then press 'DEL'. It will move them back to your hideout stash.
Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538
Selling for atleast half the price! Or can you make like two kinds of Decorations? Like permanent ant those that lasts for about a minute, so you can look at it before buying because some of decorations look ok on a tiny picture but when you look at it in your hide it looks disgusting.

I didn't want to make a new toppic but can there be layers? like put stuff on top of each other by somehow putting "tick" on that item so you could put it on the top of stuff it would be a world changer if you could make a table out of 3 flower pots and that big round stuff ("mechanism" I think, looks like or small mechanism or a large disc with rails on it, you can see lots of them in docks), that be realy awesome!

P.S.
Make graaaaaaaasssss!
Thank you.
Buying the decorations is an extraneous step. If you have 100k favor with Elreon you should be able to put out any combination of Elreon decorations valued up to 100k. When you hide them back into the stash, you should be able to put any different combination of Elreon decorations valued up to 100k. I know I don't bother decorating the hideout at all because its too grindy just to test the waters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info