Q on Exceptional Performance and Skill Duration nodes

Will the mentioned nodes affect all "duration" gems? including lightning warp and vaal haste?

ty
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes. That's the entire point of having the tags.
The only skill durations that are not affected are durations that are supposed to be 'grace periods' (typically these are a second or two at most). So for instance on Dominating Blow, the lifespan of a Dominated minion is affected by skill duration modifiers, but the maximum permitted time between hitting the monster and death of the monster (if you want them to come back as a Dominated) is fixed.
thanks
Kinda side-topic, but I'll take this opportunity to reiterate that I don't know why these clusters had Notables added at all, save for consistency with the rest of the tree. The nodes were changed from 15/15/15% to 10/10/25%. Thanks... I guess? :)
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
"
ephetat wrote:
Kinda side-topic, but I'll take this opportunity to reiterate that I don't know why these clusters had Notables added at all, save for consistency with the rest of the tree. The nodes were changed from 15/15/15% to 10/10/25%. Thanks... I guess? :)

It appears to be a purely aesthetic choice. It wouldn't hurt to include some small additional bonus to something other than skill duration on the notable, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info