hello suppoort gem ?

does life leach work with skills like searing bond, fire totem or say molten shell?

with skills like cyclone or contact shills were you actually hit you would use life gain on hit rather that life leach rite.

do support gems stack like say 2 fire damage or 2 life gain on hit?

thanks you for your help
"
Gems don't stack. I'm not sure about your other question but my gut tells me it should work with the exception of the totem.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
I'll help the best I can

Searing bond doesn't work because searing bond is a degen

Flame totem does sort of "work" but actually heals your totem instead of you because your totem is the one casting the spell

Molten Shell definitely works with life leech

Life gain on hit would be better in cases where it hits multiple times and quickly but if your damage gets high enough life leech may be better.....The thing is that life leech well it leeches (unless using vaal pact) while life gain on hit is instant

Oh and support gems do not stack

I need a signature to look legit
"
spankenmonkey wrote:
does life leach work with skills like searing bond, fire totem or say molten shell?
Life leech does not work with searing bond as it does not work with any damage-over-time effects.

Life leech does technically work with flame totem, but the life will be gained by the totem, not you.

Life leech works with molten shell.

"
with skills like cyclone or contact shills were you actually hit you would use life gain on hit rather that life leach rite.
Depends. Life gain on hit is a good option only for attacks that hit very quickly, such as cyclone or barrage. For most physical attacks, you don't need to use either, since it is easy to gain physical attack damage leech from gear or passives.

"
No.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
added cold damage will work with fire trap and searing bond rite?

I have life leach added to fire storm it seems like it works, but not sure. does it?

thanks for the help. im trying to figure out how to stay alive in merciless :)
It won't work with SB. Should work with firetrap, but only for initial explosion.

Yes it does.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
thanks for taking time to answer my stupid ?.

with fire or cold damage gems work with herald of ice?
"
spankenmonkey wrote:
thanks for taking time to answer my stupid ?.

with fire or cold damage gems work with herald of ice?
to proc HoI you have to shatter the enemy
can't see how fire gems could help with that
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
I'll help the best I can

Searing bond doesn't work because searing bond is a degen

Flame totem does sort of "work" but actually heals your totem instead of you because your totem is the one casting the spell

Molten Shell definitely works with life leech

Life gain on hit would be better in cases where it hits multiple times and quickly but if your damage gets high enough life leech may be better.....The thing is that life leech well it leeches (unless using vaal pact) while life gain on hit is instant

Oh and support gems do not stack

I want to clarify to make sure that nobody mistakes this: Life Gain on Hit only applies to attacks, not spells. The only source of LGOH for spells is from Cybil's Paw.
with searing bond I have added fire and fire penetration, what else would be good with that?
consecrated effect would not work with searing bond would it?

with sweep I have life gain on hit and life leach they will work together wont they

elemental damage wont added to each other rite. like added fire or lighting to glacial strike ?

thanks again for your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info