resolution_height=720
resolution_width=1264
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=no_shadows
texture_filtering=0
texture_quality=10
vsync=false

Last edited by MRyellowgreen on Aug 25, 2014, 4:42:55 PM
I'm having the same problem and I can't get any help from them on the issue. It wasn't like this until Forsaken Masters came out.
IGN: Pockey
+1
Lagging like hell in rainy areas.
Would really like a fix on this, cant even kill dominus now or do any map with rain, i just lag all over the place, then freeze, then die a few seconds later -_-
Like I did docks runs all the time in the last 1 month race and never had issues like I'm having now. If I'm in a party it's even worse. I'm hesitant to even zone into any rainy areas because I know one of these times I'm going to get a loading screen death.

What did you guys do to the rainy zones, GGG?!
IGN: Pockey
Since the patch 1.2.0c I keep getting a TON of lag spikes, both in frametime, fps & latency. Even solo I keep getting these spikes, in groups its horrible, sitting at a mere 5~15 fps, when the combat is on offscreen. Solo play I have about 30~40 fps.

Yesterday night was running in a group of 6 people with 40~ fps, solo I used to get 60~80 most of the times...

Something really has changed, I can barely play right now... :/
A friend and I have similar issues. I don't have the most current system and had a few slowdowns before but my fps graph looks like an ECG in most of the zones now and especially with Beyond mobs I'm now having regular 1-2 second lags.
So ive just stopped playing the new league!

Im Fucking frustrated.

Since the new patch ive seen HUGE spikes in latency. I sit between 400-1500 and it spikes every second!

This never happened before and I expect GGG to answer as to why this problem is occurring now all of a sudden?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I was using the steam version and reinstalling with the original client solved my issues.
Same problem here. Game runs smoothly everywhere except where there is rain- and rain makes my fps drop to the point that the game is close to unplayable. Have tried playing with the graphics settings but nothing seems to help. Finally made it to Dominus (on normal, my first PoE playthrough) and that was absolutely miserable. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make myself grind through that lag-fest of a boss fight again, which is a shame because the game is great otherwise and I'd love to do more playthroughs (cruel/merciless, other characters).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info