Issue with account locking every time I log in

I just moved about a month ago and am getting internet sometime soon in my new home. The issue is I am temporarily using my mobiles hotspot for internet, and every time I try to log in it locks my account saying I am logging in from somewhere else which is always the case every time I switch the hot spot on it has a different location depending on where I am home or at a friends ect. is there anything I can do to let PoE know It is me logging in or will I always have to unlock my account everyday I log in?
Deal with it for now?
It's a security system in place to prevent anyone from a diffrent IP address logging into your account.

They only way to bypass it is to use steam(and you still may need to use a code depending on the range)

Or ask support to remove the feature from your account.

Just means that if you do manage to get your account details stolen the get to clean out the account quicker, as it is atm the would need both your game account details and your email login details to access the game.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
hmm I see so is there a way to link my non steam account to my steam one? I understand it is a good security measure,I should just deal with it lol I guess I was just cranky this morning for having to do it two times in a row. LOL sorry :/ I didn't have my morning coffee before I posted this :p
You can creat a Steam account and then link your PoE account to it.
If you already have a Steam account, you can link it yourself.. provided you have NOT played Path of Exile on Steam yet (or even launched it).

If you've launched PoE through Steam before linking, it creates a secondary account which will overwrite your main when linked. If this happens, you have to just email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.

You can link a web account to Steam by clicking your name at the top of the page, click the "Manage Account" link, then click the "Steam" link and follow the directions.

If anything goes wrong with this, just send support an email, and they can sort it all out for you.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info