Tornado shot is nice but..

GGG, could you make the projectiles look bigger and more pop when it is dispersed everywhere? Right now it's kinda hard to see those little arrows unless I fire close to walls or debris.

Thank you.

latest Edit : Tornado Shot has 3 visual effects. I am suggesting trail/cue improvement for only the dispersed arrows.
Last edited by Shogen on Aug 26, 2014, 8:44:07 AM
Agreed, when I first tried this skill, I was under impression that there are no arrows being shot from the target point at all. Skill is cool, once you learn how to use it well, but the visual feedback is rather underwhelming.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Yeah, I'd also like to have at least some faint trace of where the projectiles went, to better see if the arrows are piercing or chaining...right now it's really hard to see how the skill is actually behaving (in terms of your stats to pierce or chance to hit).
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
What's the advantage of Tornado shot over split arrow?
"

GG

Doesnt look underwhelming to me.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
What's the advantage of Tornado shot over split arrow?

It's capable of shotgunning, which means that if you use something like LMP/GMP then each 'tornado' and at least one arrow from the explosion are capable of hitting the same target. To do that with Split Arrow (well, technically you cannot) you'd have to link it with Chain so arrows can hit the same targets. Otherwise it's one arrow per target and even at point-blank range it cannot shotgun.

As for the topic...agree. Would like to be able to have more reliable arrow tracking or visuals to see how the released projectiles from the 'tornadoes' work with supports like Chain and Pierce. Or at the very least to make easier to confirm that they do and thus see how they interact and what not as well as seeing how Tornado Shot fires off the projectiles after the initial explosion.
Last edited by Tanakeah on Aug 25, 2014, 9:24:47 AM
IMO bow skills need more MTX.

I feel "weak" shooting my arrows everywhere.

We need a really cool MTX for Split and Puncture.

If more bows gems get MTX, even better.
Last edited by cyryc on Aug 25, 2014, 2:06:18 PM
I want MTX for tornado shot :(
Cool, many have responded the same sentiments on the visual feedback more or less.

I really love to see clearer traces of the projectiles.

Let's hope this thread can bring closer attention to the devs. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info