Aphromatic's Rank #1 [Beyond] SRS Witch

After being asked countless times as to what is my build, I decided I would just make this post and offer a short preview of the build.

Flasks:
Spoiler

no warding flask, because im dumpster :<
Gear on Day 2:

[CURRENT] Gear on Day 4:

Passive Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAA-4EBwceCPQMfQ18DY0QfxZvFy8aOBzcHaodviL0JKok2CftKPosnC9vM4c1kjbpPC1Bh0WdRnFJUUmxSshLV0yzU1JVxlXWVytXyVltWfNakV8qX5hk52aeakNqrGvbbAtsFm0ZbqpvnnC7fRh_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg9uFbYcZiEKP-pBVkyeVLprgp4SofayqtAy18rc-vOq9gsAawFTA48HFxPbGnsauzzLT-9WB18_YvdkT2wvfiuGI42rpAuq66-Tr7uwY7IrviPDV8bP5N_no-tL8S_4K_kn-sw==

Offence/Defence Page:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Bandits:
Help Oak
Kill all or Cast Speed (Personal Preference, really.)
Kill all

There are many different variations of how to play this build. I suppose I could do a build video, but currently im mapping and a bit busy.

NOW STREAMIN! www.twitch.tv/aphromatic - check the build out in action!
IGN: Aphromatic
==> www.twitch.tv/aphromatic <==
PM me if you have any questions!
Last edited by Aphromatic on Aug 28, 2014, 5:06:05 PM
where did u get that helmet

did lich king drop it
Thanks, I got it off 25M Naxx. I /roll 'd a 99 for it.
I'm not sure why your post hasn't gotten more attention! This build looks really fun. How is the gameplay for you?
SRS aint a new skill gem. There are shit loads of SRS discussion on witch section and i dont understand why did you make a thread which doesnt serve anything new?

You just link your gear and build. You could send it via pm who asked you about it. And to the guys who think thats a new build, check out the witch section and please becarefull about duplicates. Try to discuss something at one roof.
"
rasmon wrote:
SRS aint a new skill gem. There are shit loads of SRS discussion on witch section and i dont understand why did you make a thread which doesnt serve anything new?

You just link your gear and build. You could send it via pm who asked you about it. And to the guys who think thats a new build, check out the witch section and please becarefull about duplicates. Try to discuss something at one roof.

cus hes da real mvp #1 and now he can refer people to this thread if they wanna see his thread? lol@you
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
"
rasmon wrote:

I don't know why your being so hostile this guy. He is rank #1 in Beyond so naturally people will be curious to what build he is running. I don't think he has the time/patience to pm his build to everyone who asks so he made a post for anyone who's interested can check out
you got a 522 ES regalia with 2 top resists on day 2 ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Ishabooo wrote:
I'm not sure why your post hasn't gotten more attention! This build looks really fun. How is the gameplay for you?

It's pretty fun and defensive. Vaal Haste is super buffed, because of the 90% skill duration nodes. It's great solo and in groups.
"
Amiag wrote:
you got a 522 ES regalia with 2 top resists on day 2 ?

Yes, I got a 6 socket regalia out of a 73 map off a rare, so the regalia can roll well. It's itemlevel 75. I think it only took about 4 chaos to get the roll, so it was quite lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info