Why you so PoE?

Everyone's been asking the wrong questions, so what are you NOT doing that you are so PoE?

Edit: So came out wrong was referring to in-game CURRENCY LOL...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 25, 2014, 1:48:08 PM
Are you high bro?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
if you look throughout man's history, religion has been inspiration for the greatest creative works and monuments, cities and civilizations.

all religions today just encourage stagnation. There are no great constructions to mark the modern passage of christianity, islam, or judaism. Instead their passage is marked with acts of destruction.

here at the dawn of man's greatest step in history, the advent of technology. modern history will likely be regarded as the pointless, fruitless squandering it is. even worse, as the corruption and inefficiency of the old world's methods clash against the potential that is stymied by those same forces still seeking to maintain dominance the evolutional potential of the species will be diverted as a result.

religion has become a human breeding program that does nothing except punish non-conformity. That is how you result in an entire society of people that don't care about anything except sports games and television programming. fad followers and cliche-spouters that don't control their own minds, let alone their own lives.

They are a mass of unclean, unfit, and unappealing waste. the human horde, the plague of humanity. the divergence from them will be as numderous as it is futile, for the blind beast of man will devour any potential subordination. The schism will happen one by one, and those who see will simply not bother communicating, because of the impossibility of ever reaching understanding with what is by any definition an instrinsic adversary.

that's my take on it.
I spent a good deal of time working on my boat trailer trying to get one side's stop light to work. Looks like I may have to snake all new wire. Not happy about that.

Put together my new tow behind spiked aerator with only two bloodied knuckles. I consider that a win.

Now I'm going to get my first cup of coffee. Win again!
"
Xavderion wrote:
Are you high bro?

Dunno, bout him but im high on alchohol atm. I wanna QQ life.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Are you high bro?

Dunno, bout him but im high on alchohol atm. I wanna QQ life.

You want to cry life?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Are you high bro?

I once linked a Half Baked clip to make a point along those lines, in one of his threads, but it was removed. So yeah don't do that if you were planning it.

Also QQ means quit, pretty sure
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 25, 2014, 2:35:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info