Daggers.. #1 in dps... #1 in crit... #1 in passive tree... am I missing something?

Reveal your incentives to argue for something you say you don't even use yourself and is way off the balance in common agreement of the majority of players.

Daggers are even used to level up charackters in order to then switch to smth else (no response of you).

420k reave dagger build as an example is not a bit better than the same without dagger but probably like 2-3 times as good (no response of you).

Characktes that have bad access to the great crit dagger/wand builds like marauder and duelist should stay the choice of noobs and scion/shadow the pro charackters, right?

And so on. You have no solutions, you are just blindly defending something that is way off for whatever reason that you hide.

Your whole argument of higher crafting costs get nullified by the existance of mirrors. Higher crafting cost = higher mirror fees. Therefore there is no loss for the crafter. The little extra mirror fee does not justify the level of overpoweredness of daggers compared to other weapons.

Last edited by LSN on Aug 28, 2014, 12:55:53 PM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
+1000 to LSN , and dont listen that troll.

I love how you have 2h melee phys in your signature.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Your whole argument of higher crafting costs get nullified by the existance of mirrors. Higher crafting cost = higher mirror fees. Therefore there is no loss for the crafter. The little extra mirror fee does not justify the level of overpoweredness of daggers compared to other weapons.

You have been proven to be wrong in the whole picture several times. All you got were your craftin costs. Now I nullified this as well and you are still here with nothing left.

And I leave you for good as well too.
Last edited by LSN on Aug 28, 2014, 12:57:32 PM
"
LSN wrote:

I forgot how the game is balanced around mirrors - if you dare act like everyone has a mirror, what the fuck are you even trying to say?

"
LSN wrote:
Reveal your incentives to argue for something you say you don't even use yourself and is way off the balance in common agreement of the majority of players.

I used to use them, got bored.

"
LSN wrote:

Daggers are even used to level up charackters in order to then switch to smth else (no response of you).

This is the funniest thing I've ever read, crit doesn't even work before level 70 effectively because of the huge passive tree investment.

"
LSN wrote:
420k reave dagger build as an example is not a bit better than the same without dagger but probably like 2-3 times as good (no response of you)..

Exactly, should be 50% more.

"
LSN wrote:
You have no solutions, you are just blindly defending something that is way off for whatever reason that you hide.

Did I ever defend daggers? I'm just saying that your motivation is hugely biased and not looking at the whole picture. They should be nerfed, however - the suggestion that you can even compare them to other bases when the cost is so high is absurd.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 28, 2014, 1:03:38 PM
"
LSN wrote:
You have been proven to be wrong in the whole picture several times. All you got were your craftin costs. Now I nullified this as well and you are still here with nothing left.

You play standard mate. Shit is inbalanced there and there is nothing you can do, play the actual leagues where you don't have mirrored in each slot and it's actually difficult to craft daggers.

If you can even dare utter the words "Standard is balanced", I will shoot.

Never even try to balance standard. The actual leagues are balanced.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 28, 2014, 1:03:00 PM
Currently I'm having this

And doing 11k Moltenstrike as lvl67 Duelist thanks to Abyssus (7k w/o)

A Friend is a lvl76 Duelist and using a 1H Mace with 250pdps and is doing 6k
But he just paid a 1/4 for his weapon

The only issue is crit multiplier... w/o 600% crit multi it wouldn't be an issue and I would think about another weapon
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Currently I'm having this

And doing 11k Moltenstrike as lvl67 Duelist thanks to Abyssus (7k w/o)

A Friend is a lvl76 Duelist and using a 1H Mace with 250pdps and is doing 6k
But he just paid a 1/4 for his weapon

The only issue is crit multiplier... w/o 600% crit multi it wouldn't be an issue and I would think about another weapon

In opposite to what the chunda guy thinks, the prices of items adapt to how useful/good (not to say op) they are instead of their rarity. You can see this easily with the drop of the crown of eyes.

Of course your dagger was way more expensive, as everone already knows how much op daggers are.
"
LSN wrote:
Of course your dagger was way more expensive, as everone already knows how much op daggers are.

So without using a suicide helmet, 7k vs 6k is inbalanced?
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
LSN wrote:

What are you even talking about? You don't know the guys builds, the amount of defense they have and anyway the one guy is lvl 70 and the other lvl 60.
Last edited by LSN on Aug 28, 2014, 1:07:40 PM
"
LSN wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
LSN wrote:

What are you even talking about? You don't know the guys builds, the amount of defense they have and anyway the one guy is lvl 70 and the other lvl 60.

Yes, true however with 10 more levels I don't think the DPS will go over double 6K.

Believe it or not, when you step out the magical world of Standard, the game makes sense.

Standard is standard. You people even treat a 6T1 dagger as being worth 200 exalts, that's so fucking hilarious to me.

When you enter the world where 6T1 dagger = the same worth as 6T1 sword, you know that you CANNOT BALANCE IT NO MATTER WHAT.

The problem is not that Carrion Bite has worse stats than Loath Bane, it's that you can even begin to consider Carrion Bite anywhere near an equal to Loath Bane. The game is made completely ridiculous by that fact.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 28, 2014, 1:15:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info