Massive client load time

Whenever I try to load up the game it always takes a very long time to load. I click the POE launcher from the desktop and its about a 4-6 minute wait time to hit the login screen. I also have long load times anytime I switch maps, about 20 seconds per map switch. My computer should be able to handle this game no problem, but my ram size is only 4gb, which I am guessing is the issue. Any suggestions/ideas?
4 gig is fine unless you maybe have a 32 bit OS and it's only ever a problem because it crashes when pre loading into the ram and running out of ram.

A long load time is probably due to a large HDD that quite loaded with files or the HDD is being used by something else(downloads, AV etc)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
What is HDD? And I have a 64 bit operating system.
Make defragmentation. Place POE on the fast side of HDD.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
can you please explain what HDD is? Also, I have a lot of rubber banding and constant missing of the enemies im casting at because they aren't standing the spot it shows they are, but mostly rubber banding. Is this caused by the same issue?

EDIT: Ah hdd is just hard drive. My harddrive isnt being used by a lot of stuff but ill give disk defrag a try.
Last edited by Chronos113 on Aug 24, 2014, 4:48:18 PM
bump? :(
What is the rest of your hardware specs, 4 gigs is just a number, but what DDR is your ram? Your processor is what and has how many cores, your graphics card is a what and is what kind of GDDR?

This stuff is really vital to know before any hardware related speculation can take place.

Also what kind of (realistic) net speed are you getting?
Im not sure how to tell what my DDR ram is, I will have to ask my brother tomorrow when he gets home, and the same for GDDR. I have a 3.40 GHz amd phenom II quad core processor, and the GeForce GTX 760 graphics card. My net speed is 60mb download.
Download and run Speccy. It will tell you all the specs of your system if you don't know them.
Alright ill repost everything so that I have all the info in one post.

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 965 39 °C
Deneb 45nm Technology
RAM
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
MSI 870A-G54 (MS-7599) (CPU1) 33 °C
Graphics
FHX2402L (1920x1080@60Hz)
L1942 (1280x1024@60Hz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Hard Drives
63GB M4-CT064M4SSD2 ATA Device (SATA-SSD)
977GB Western Digital WDC WD10EADS-00M2B0 ATA Device (SATA) 32 °C
Optical Drives
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1H ATA Device
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info