That was scary (missed my shield)

Hey guys,

late last night I was a little sleepy before going to bed (guess I wasnt the only one, such a great Patch!).

Today I logged in and my Offhand was gone ("My Auras...Nooooooooooooo!"). Riddle solved around 10min later....

...found it in one workbench. In the other workbenches in my Hideout there was also stuff I put into to have a look on possible enchants. As a matter of strange course I thought the item returns to its original spot in inventory when I close the bench. Someone else struggled with this?

Greeting
"
Jukfuu wrote:
Hey guys,

late last night I was a little sleepy before going to bed (guess I wasnt the only one, such a great Patch!).

Today I logged in and my Offhand was gone ("My Auras...Nooooooooooooo!"). Riddle solved around 10min later....

...found it in one workbench. In the other workbenches in my Hideout there was also stuff I put into to have a look on possible enchants. As a matter of strange course I thought the item returns to its original spot in inventory when I close the bench. Someone else struggled with this?

Greeting

I did the same thing with my dagger. Almost shat my pants.
Hi there,

Don't worry if you do lose track of items this way. As Chris mentioned here, It's safe to store stuff in the crafting benches or the map device. They work just like miniature stashes.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
I did the same thing, with my wand. Then after half a map I realised where it is.
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
I did the same thing, with my wand. Then after half a map I realised where it is.

Atleast you learned something about this game, you probably loose some dps, but still cleared half a map... :D
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
CrYFu12 wrote:

Atleast you learned something about this game, you probably loose some dps, but still cleared half a map... :D

He might not have soloed the map. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info