[Work Benches] Impossible to recover

While I was exploring how hideout work I was interacting with Tora and received her work bench. Immediately placed it in my hideout to check it out. Going back to Tora and clicking around to see what other things I could do in my hideout I clicked on "Create a Hideout" unsure what it would do considering I was currently in Tora's hideout. To cut to the chase I ended up in a new zone with no way to get back to my old hideout, something that makes a lot of sense to me now, but was very confusing at the time. The main issue is that my Tora work bench is no longer available and I have no way of getting it back. I tried dismissing Tora from my hideout but rather than reset she stayed at level 3. I'm really not sure how to get my workbench back. Maybe this is intended, but there is no way to know this without experimenting yourself.

At the very least I hope I prevent someone else from making my same mistake.

Edit: apparently when you create a new hideout it is supposed to stash everything in your hideout tab (says Haruka in a post below) which is a really great idea. unfortunately in my case this didn't happen and now i'm stuck without a table

screenshot evidence:
Spoiler
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
Last edited by Searcher314 on Aug 24, 2014, 10:23:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have you tried clicking on the "hideout" button while inside your hideout? It opens the decoration stash which is where the workbenches are (should get) stored.
Last edited by Zipatsu on Aug 24, 2014, 3:25:07 AM
its empty. i don't know why it would be in there i didn't put it in there, it was definately just lost when i created a new hideout
"
Searcher314 wrote:
its empty. i don't know why it would be in there i didn't put it in there, it was definately just lost when i created a new hideout

When you chang hideouts - all decorations (and workbenches) return to Hideout "stash"

Provide, please, screenshot of Hideout "stash" AND screenshot of Tora's dialogue options (there is "take crafting tools" line, if you didn't take workbench for the first time)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Searcher314 wrote:

When you chang hideouts - all decorations (and workbenches) return to Hideout "stash"

Provide, please, screenshot of Hideout "stash" AND screenshot of Tora's dialogue options (there is "take crafting tools" line, if you didn't take workbench for the first time)

oh, that's a really good idea, must not be working correctly. i'll get those screen shots right now.
so here i am in tora's hideout, with her dialogue box open and my stash open. i obviously can't show you that my hideout is empty, but trust me it is.

Spoiler
Same situation here. I first got a hideout from Haku. Got his workbench and invited Catarina and got her workbench (tombstones), too. Then I dismissed Haku and invited Vorici. Now I had 3 workbenches and decided to change the hideout type. Talked to Catarina ("Create a Hideout") and claimed it and her workbench is nowhere to be found, other two were in Hideout Stash. She has no dialogue option for crafting or anything similar to that.

EDIT:
Did same thing with Vorici (got his hideout and claimed it) and now his workbench is gone, too. Now I only got the original workbench from Haku left.

EDIT 2:
I logged out/in few times and tried all dialogue options available and workbenches were available again. Not sure if I missed them in the first place, but I don't think so.
Last edited by Lurius on Aug 24, 2014, 11:58:25 PM
Searcher314, I logged into a copy of your account, and found Tora's crafting bench right at the top of your forest hideout area, up by the river waterfalls. Are you sure you can't see it there?
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Aug 25, 2014, 12:35:04 AM
"
Rhys wrote:
Searcher314, I logged into a copy of your account, and found Tora's crafting bench right at the top of your forest hideout area, up by the river waterfalls. Are you sure you can't see it there?

shit. it's there. now i don't know if i'm crazy or it really wasn't there before.
THX! @Zipatsu u answered my question, i thought i was bugged there for a sec xD
anyway thx again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info