Please help

Path of Exile crashes a lot of time when i go from zone to zone. It says something like visual C++ error. I really don't know what it is, so if someone can help i will be very grateful.
You can contact the support team and explain your problem. Try to make screenshots of the error you are getting and send them to the support. I'm sure they will be able to assist you
Last edited by Hellfell on Feb 4, 2013, 8:48:41 AM
"
maximalcrazy wrote:
Path of Exile crashes a lot of time when i go from zone to zone. It says something like visual C++ error. I really don't know what it is, so if someone can help i will be very grateful.

Drop the texture quality and shadows. I'm sure your rig is so powerful that just looking at the case will blind most mortals but. . .just try it and see if the exceptions go away.
"
Ladderjack wrote:
"
maximalcrazy wrote:

Drop the texture quality and shadows. I'm sure your rig is so powerful that just looking at the case will blind most mortals but. . .just try it and see if the exceptions go away.

I spit my coffee when I read that +1 to you sir :p

Also - he's probably right. Drop your quality a bit.
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info