Fate of Eternal Laboratory? RIP?

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Look at Solaris, does it look abandoned and worn down? It's just going to be the same with the eternal laboratory :)
Dem metal chickens
Not for me. Im terrible. Still dont have a map device. O.o
GGG - Why you no?
Does Zana's map device do this?

Spoiler
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:

Spoiler

It looks like the Zombie on the left does something naughty with the Tentacle Bitch. :3
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I think act 4 will involve acquiring a quest item map which you then use in the original eternal laboratory in order to visit a less than possible landscape. They didn't make the map device look cool for nothing after all.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Ocylix wrote:

Spoiler

Can you still open maps from there? I had almost forgotten how cool it looked like...
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Oct 24, 2014, 7:35:21 AM
Atziri fragment and maps should all be openable only in Eternal Lab...
Lore stays in Lore
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
rrtson wrote:

The new hideouts and the integration with the map system is wonderful, and a very nice quality-of-life change for end-game mappers. Most of the public map parties I join now are hosted in someone's hideout.

You have direct access to your stash there, and map portals can be conveniently "reset" without having to create another instance. Hideouts seem like a v2.0 lab! So my question is, what will happen to the original Eternal Lab?

RIiiiiieEeeEiiiP
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Ocylix wrote:

Spoiler

It looks like the Zombie on the left does something naughty with the Tentacle Bitch. :3

Need new map: Lewd Gutter. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lol, i haven't tried to get that reply from the new map device. The old eternal lab used the sins tileset, we never actually opened maps in sins when we were in cb.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info