Keepers of Souls - Standard - 46 Members and Still Going! :D

Hey yall I'm MattMatty123, I started playing the game not too long before the forsaken masters expansion but I have started a guild and am looking for experienced and new players of all types. Everyone is welcome. Simply leave me a personal message here, and friend me in game, then I'll invite you to the guild.

Keepers of Souls is supposed to be about having people to share the game experience with by socializing, using the guild stash to share gems and equipment, and simply playing the game together. Whether it's leveling up, rushing through quests, or looking for the perfect gear :D

In terms of members we have 46 at the moment, and as I am meeting more I am inviting many a day.

The guild stash currently has several tabs, and I will try to add more as we go. If you donate points that is fine, if you don't that's fine too. There's no special consideration for doing either. Everyone is on equal ground.

So I hope to see yall in game. Reply to the thread, Private message me on the site here, and friend me in game, and I'll send you an invite.

Hope to see yall soon :)
Last edited by MattMatty123 on Sep 13, 2014, 7:55:22 PM
bump
Just gained a few members in game, awesome! Still looking for more members. I'll buy more slots if I need to :)
As of right now we have 9 members total! Hope to see more join us soon, please post here if you want to join so I can keep track in case we run out of slots.
Well If you see me on hit me up, been Outta the game since Vaal expansion came out (well shortly before) and Just gettin back into it.
I will make sure I do, see you soon. I haven't been playing for long but I've heard there's been some character changes since the expansions came out. However, I bet you'll still do fine :D
Last edited by MattMatty123 on Aug 24, 2014, 2:36:25 AM
Gained a couple more members today :D
We are now up to 13 members!
I'm just bored to play alone. I'm gonna send to couple of guilds the same message

First one who sends me an invite , I'll join.

I've been playing POE for a while. I tried different characters and different builds. My highest level is 77 witch. Currently playing MF/Culler build (for fun and loot mostly). I'll be glad to join if anyone sends an invite.

Character in the game : ThunderScream
Good news everyone! One of our members, MausFeard, has gladly set up a forum for us on a separate site. This should prove to be very useful for us for communicating other than while actually on the game itself. There's discussion threads, advice topics, a chat box, and trading areas as well as other great things. So I hope yall see it as a great improvement like I do.

Here is the site link:

http://keepersofsouls.freeforums.org/

In order to register on the site, click the log in link. Then click "register." When you register please use the same account name as you did here so there is no confusion.

Everyone please give a big thank you to MausFeard for this, and my personal thank you will start with promoting him to officer! Congrats MausFeard!

EDIT: Forum website has been changed to http://kos.clanzone.co.uk Please refer to that website for guild information from now on
Last edited by MattMatty123 on Sep 8, 2014, 6:23:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info