What do you all think of the new challenge icon?

Looks like instead of the skull, we get some fire; I like it :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I prefer it over the skull.
Not sure if dog or horse or nothing.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
it's cool. i hope to have more than 2 this time. i want 5
Its a flame right...
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
First time I saw one, I honestly thought I'd left my cursor in the middle of the screen. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It's hot.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Well ill continue the conspiracy theory

http://liquid-venom.deviantart.com/art/666-Tattoo-Designs-32201566

As you see it is a fiery 666

GGG also is written like 666

They said they love skulls and apparently by seeing bones,they are members of the secret society skulls and bones.

Now we open the beyond realm.Not to mention the Lunaris bloodshed,which also demonstrates end of Humanity,last Human bodies found there.And You are going to step on them to reach Piety.

Piety
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In spiritual terminology, piety is a virtue that can mean religious devotion, spirituality, or a combination of both. A common element in most conceptions of piety is humility.

Also.7 characters.7 deadly sins.7 masters.777 here is your machine slot.Your new God,your new RNGsus.

Nothing happens by luck,this game calls for satan itself

(Gotta love imagining more things lol :) )
Bye bye desync!
Derail much?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Skull is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info