Is EK marauder dead?

Is it? I'm only level 6 right now but I feel kind of weak.. here is my passive tree. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQX5D6sS4RQgFfAWvxiRGj4aVRvII_YmlScvJ9UpLimlMZ4yATWSNj026DrhPfxDMUp9SshLCk2STeNOKlBHUzVUSVVLVbVW-lhjWK9br14TXz9gS2EGYSFh4mHrYqxko2egaoxqk2yMbWxuqnTteA16U3rvfLiE74d2jM-NfZsmm7Wdqp7NotmjiqZXpzCpNKlusNiyGbXytkG32byfwA_BBMM6xFjG2MgUz3rV7di93Q3jn-d06NbuDu8O8azyL_JF9W_2SPlj_MX-Cv6P

The thing I'm worried about is I don't even know what I should link when I get a 5 link? EK-Added fire-Fast casting-blood magic-faster projectile.

I'm doing around 2100 DPS right now with hatred at level 60 but I'm using the blood magic keystone so I don't know.. I haven't played in like a year so.. can someone enlighten me? Is EK still good and if so is my tree fine? or what should I do?

Last edited by hoodstomp on Aug 22, 2014, 9:32:12 PM
Someone say something please. I know someone knows about this build seeing as it was so popular at one point.
nah the build is alive and well im lvl 48 and have 5k dps
Do you mind commenting on my passive tree? and maybe sharing yours? What support gems are you using? I'm pretty lost right now but really want to be well off as EK.
EK IS DEFINITELY NOT DEAD, IT GOT BUFFED THIS PATCH.

But Im a witch :)
IGN: _Jacky
What do you guys link your EK with.. what type of tree are you using? Is it similar to mine? You guys just say "yeah it's good" and don't say anything else lol
Write random stuff here
Thanks a lot. What would you use with a 5link?
"
hoodstomp wrote:
Thanks a lot. What would you use with a 5link?

I would use EK - Faster Projectiles - Add Fire - Life Leech - Spell Echo
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info