Crafting UI clarity

At the moment, the Crafting UI appears a bit inconsistent, which makes it more difficult to use.

Current functionality summary:
- Mod titles (e.g. "+15-24 to Maximum Life") are gold, "Cost:" is grey, currency amount (e.g. "8x") is grey.
- If a mod may not be applied because of item limitations (wrong item, too many mods, etc.), the mod title is turned red. The currency coloring and "Cost" are untouched.
- If a mod may not be applied because of insufficient currency, both the mod title and the currency amount are turned red; "Cost" is left grey.

What bothers me about this is that when preparing to craft an item I would like to see which mods are possible at a glance, even if I don't have the currency to craft them at the moment. "Cost" always being grey when other text changes also bugs me a bit, but hey. XD

What I'd like to see:
- Identical default behavior
- Identical behavior when a mod may not be applied because of item limitations
- If a mod may not be applied because of insufficient currency, the mod title is left untouched; both the currency amount and "Cost" are turned red.

Just my two cents. Hope it helps!
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Never noticed those things but now im sure id like to see those updates aswell.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info