zana the cartographer...

"
StormHunter wrote:
i was fresh 70 no gear at all, then i find zana and her quest was kill the corrupted boss on a jungle vally map...

Just because it was jungle valley, doesn't mean it was lvl 72. It could have been, but I doubt it
The challenges are supposed to be challenging. I don't think your supposed to be able to faceoll them all. There are some examples in this thread of difficulty taken to an extreme, I think it can be fine-tuned (and maybe some true oversights). But would you rather the game be more challenging or less challenging? Or maybe its just the people who feel they need to dominate 100% of the content that whine so much when dealing with a game buff.
faceroll-level content == skip

1shot-hit mechanic == frustration

id prefer they started with 'too easy' missions. they started from the other side with Invasion and we all remember the 'Evasion' league

so far all missions were OK, except two:

rocks falling + evasion character. WUT?
And
'defend the relic' with melee
"
Dragon585 wrote:
I have had TWO so far with sea witches and the fractured mod... talk about wanting to punch a baby right in the face.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008188/page/3#p8514556

Look familiar? :P

Yeah these mods suck.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
Malazans wrote:
Its called botched testing and releasing an unfinished product

lmao someone is salty today :D
"
sidtherat wrote:

And

how good that i play a melee evasion char :/
Come on, Zana is awesome. She even open unique maps sometimes. Already played The Coward trial and Poorjoy Asylum for free with her.
Just wish I could find her, done loads of maps, and all the other Masters appear "except" HER!!!!
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
naughty wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

And

how good that i play a melee evasion char :/

Well at least you can watch Vagan making a fool out of himself trying to hit you with a bow :P

I just had a Vagan mission were we thought about 2 minutes before he died :P Not all of them are easy but yeah, Elreon is fairly punishing for melees his defense-missions are almost undoable without a ranged char and even then you might run into trouble sometimes.
My first meet with zana today in thicket map.
He opened a palace map with time limit and i failed ofc because+21% life mod and other than that
IT WAS TWO DAMN DOMINUS ON THE MAP XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info