zana the cartographer...

What is wrong with her maps? She opened a dungeon map with literally hundreds of necromancers in it.

The objective was to slay them all in 2 minutes(102corrupted necromancers not counting the ones already in the map)... How am i supposed to achieve such a feat?
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Its called botched testing and releasing an unfinished product
I have had TWO so far with sea witches and the fractured mod... talk about wanting to punch a baby right in the face.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I have to say, I like many of Zana's quests. I find the best ones are:
-find the Unique item [on a map she opens]
-find the map item
-Kill two Rogue Exiles
-Complete a mission from another master [who's on the map she opens]

She opens the map for you, so you dont waste another map
Plus you can keep all the items (including the items you had to search for)!

The quests I didn't like are her time limit quests, like
- Activate 10 Stones in the time limit on a map (could be very nasty if it's e.g. in a dungeon-like map, when there are many dead ends)
- Find an item in a time limit

Last edited by Reahu on Aug 24, 2014, 1:07:45 PM
Zana is awesome! Even if you fail or even ignore her mission, you still get a whole free map to clear :)

I hate timed missions of any sort. The one I did for Zana so far, was to click on those floating stones, whatever. Two prblems with that:

1.) the hitbox of those things is awful, failing to click it while in a hurry
2.) The map was a Dungeon, where you are basically screwed if you need to backtrack through already cleared areas
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Just bring some deeps man
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
morbo wrote:
Zana is awesome! Even if you fail or even ignore her mission, you still get a whole free map to clear :)

I hate timed missions of any sort. The one I did for Zana so far, was to click on those floating stones, whatever. Two prblems with that:

1.) the hitbox of those things is awful, failing to click it while in a hurry
2.) The map was a Dungeon, where you are basically screwed if you need to backtrack through already cleared areas

Got silenced in one of these timed map, couldn't kill mobs to extend time. Edge case but still BS situation.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Aug 24, 2014, 5:04:46 PM
"
Strimlaren wrote:
What is wrong with her maps? She opened a dungeon map with literally hundreds of necromancers in it.

The objective was to slay them all in 2 minutes(102corrupted necromancers not counting the ones already in the map)... How am i supposed to achieve such a feat?
Got "tag N lodestones" mission. The map had tar on ground. I managed to do it but if there were tempchains in addition to tar I'd be screwed for sure.
BTW, this "tar on ground" mod is mission-only or we can roll it on normal maps now?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i was fresh 70 no gear at all, then i find zana and her quest was kill the corrupted boss on a jungle vally map...
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
My daily was a double reflect timed map...
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info